Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection

Kimiche

Have any of you ladies tried this? I am trying to stay away from the cones and I was scanning the ingredients of this. Am I going crazy, are there any hidden cones in this or bad ingredients? I'm heading to Sally's this weekend to pick up a few things so hopefully this will be one of them. :grin: Thanks.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE ,DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE ,DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ,ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE ,BENZYL BENZOATE ,BENZYL SALICYLATE ,LINALOOL ,BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL ,HEXYL CINNAMAL

HairGurl

Hey girl, this is the only heat protectant I use and I LOVE IT!:grin::grin::grin:

It makes your hair so soft and bouncy. I've had my share of heat protectants that give you dull, hard, etc hair but not this one. It's great and I highly recommend it!:spinning:

Kimiche

I've tried a lot of heat protectants as well including Chi Silk Infusion, Redken Smooth Down and Fantasia IC (in the pink bottle). My hair would look good while I was flat ironing it, then afterwards it wouldn't feel as nice. My mom would be like, "your hair looks nice, but you need some moisture. The cones would then stop any moisture from penetrating my hair.

chebaby

this crap made my hair and my moms hair feel like some crap. we have two different hair types and it didnt work on none of us.

blackpearl81

I love this heat protectant! Give me so much swang and I've never had a problem retaining moisture afterwards. I've noticed that it gives me better results with my clarifying wash (did I spell that right?:lachen:) Its pretty affordable, doesn't hurt to try chica!!

mzsophisticated26

I just use some today, I forgot I had it in my stash. I used this to flat iron my weave and I hated it so I put it away. I decided to try it on my real hair before I blow dried and flat ironed since it has a fine mist that would not weigh my hair down. I love it but the smell is tooooo strong.