SL & APL Ladies: What size rods, magnetic rollers & flexirods do u use when u set?

Diva_Esq

I want to make sure I am using some that give me the right hang and curl!

Rod size/ color (regular rods that close on the end):

Magnetic roller size/ color:

Flexirod size/ color:

Please and thank you. :drunk:

Last edited:

ceebee3

Re: SL & APL Ladies: What size rods, magnetic rollers & flexirods do u use when u set

I use the grey or purple, i think they greys are 2 inches and the purple are 1.5.

MizzCoco

Re: SL & APL Ladies: What size rods, magnetic rollers & flexirods do u use when u set

i use the red magnetic rollers, i'm between sl and apl

Barbie83

I'm between SL and APL and I use the purple (1.5) and the yellow (1 in. I think) magnetic rollers with the plastic jackets.

nymane

I'm grazing APL

Magnetic Rollers: Majority Grey & purple (green in the nape)

Flexi Rods: I use blue, purple & red

SherylsTresses

I airdry my rollersets with purple rollers and purple flexifods on my dry ends. :yep:

Junonia

I am APL. I use red if I want tight curls and purple and gray for a loose wrap.

Diva_Esq

I have gray & red magnetics. Haven't bought my flexi's or rods yet, but I wanted to check before I purchase for winter rollersets. Thanks ladies.

More responses please...

foxieroxienyc

Mostly gray rollers with purple towards the nape. And I like my flexirod sets to be spirals, so grey and orange placed to fall like a natural layered curly style.

Diva_Esq

Mostly gray rollers with purple towards the nape. And I like my flexirod sets to be spirals, so grey and orange placed to fall like a natural layered curly style.

Excellent, thanks!

Ms. Alainious

I use red magnetic rollers for roller sets, but I'll likely move up to Purple/gray soon.

I use gray/purple flexi-rods

chrstndiva

I am between SL and APL. I use purple and red magnetic rollers. Red for the nape and sides.

MaryJane3000

I use pink magnetic rollers, it makes the curl a bit tighter but then ill fluff it out and when i put my moisturizer on it the curls doesnt drop as fast as it would if it was smaller, and they tend to last to the end of the week more as compared to when i use bigger ones, but I do want to go up a size and get some red or grey rollers soon.

beans4reezy

I am SL, approaching APL, but still in between.

I usethe purple and orange magnetic rollers, but I have been using more of the purple because they are bigger (With the orange and I am wrapping too much hair around the roller). But I am starting to outgrow the purple, so I will be getting some grey ones soon.

tbaby_8

I use the orange or peach color perm rods. I use the red or purple rollers for me roller sets. I use the orange or gray flexi rods, but I am still experimenting with those.