Soultanicals Reviews

AgeinATL

Ok ladies. I typically like to use one new product at a time on wash day so instead of using the detox mask and the agave DC, I just used the DC...

I decided to use it on top of my Superfruit mask. Even though it is runny, it is sticky. You can feel the stickiness as you apply and it is left on the hands. It adds some slip to the hair which surprised me. I didn't use much, just enough to lightly coat my hair. I then sat under my heating cap for an hour.

It left my hair soft and shiny but I wasn't wowed by it. I get better results when topping with YAM nectar. I feel as though my hair would have liked it better if it was thicker in consistency or maybe I need to use more of it. It is good enough to finish the bottle but I am unsure if it will be a repurchase.

I'll keep you guys posted as I play in it more.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Ok ladies. I typically like to use one new product at a time on wash day so instead of using the detox mask and the agave DC, I just used the DC...

I decided to use it on top of my Superfruit mask. Even though it is runny, it is sticky. You can feel the stickiness as you apply and it is left on the hands. It adds some slip to the hair which surprised me. I didn't use much, just enough to lightly coat my hair. I then sat under my heating cap for an hour.

It left my hair soft and shiny but I wasn't wowed by it. I get better results when topping with YAM nectar. I feel as though my hair would have liked it better if it was thicker in consistency or maybe I need to use more of it. It is good enough to finish the bottle but I am unsure if it will be a repurchase.

Exactly. Nice but not wowed. Not a repurchase.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane

I used both the Detox Mask and the Agave DC yesterday and I feel the same about what you said referring to the DC. I used it the same way as well. It's not bad but I wasn't wowed by it either. The Detox Mask is nice, it had my coils/curls popping and my hair was cleansed but I can get the same results using other clay products.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I feel like my package will just show up because it's still in pre-shipment status :rolleyes:. I'm glad I did purchase the salon size of the Knot Hair Glide because at this rate, that's pretty much the only thing that I love from her line. I would only re-purchase the Detox Mask if there was a really good sale, otherwise it's not that serious.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I used the Curly Grail Styler on Friday night on freshly washed hair for a braidout. My hair wasnt dry by 2 oclock on Saturday but I had to go out. I couldnt go out in Cellie braids so I had to take it down. The hair that was dry was bouncy, soft and felt wonderful. The hair that wasnt dry, poofed, looked ashy and was blah.

I used it to retwist last night, and I noticed the same effect this morning. My hair looks DRY and while its pliable its not overly soft.

If she was selling this by itself, I wouldnt buy it again BUT I will say for aloe and cocoa butter, the product is not bad. I think I would have loved it, if the first ingredient was water.

Attachments

• 20161031_084134.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17

AgeinATL

I used both the Detox Mask and the Agave DC yesterday and I feel the same about what you said referring to the DC. I used it the same way as well. It's not bad but I wasn't wowed by it either. The Detox Mask is nice, it had my coils/curls popping and my hair was cleansed but I can get the same results using other clay products.

I can't wait to try the mask. I will be trying that next.

@shawnyblazes what did you think of the detox mask?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I can't wait to try the mask. I will be trying that next.

@shawnyblazes what did you think of the detox mask?

same as @flyygirlll2 my curls popped but it wasnt overly wowing. My own clay mask does the same thing. I was tempted to put her other mask on top of it but I wanted to be fair and give the whole bundle a shot by itself.

It was creamy, it went on easy, and I didnt have to use a lot but again, my hair was...okay, LOL.

Nothing show stopping. The winner out of the bundle is the Nappacino to me. Runner up is the Knot Honey, then the Detox mask, then the Curly Grail styler. I havent tried the poo bar.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Haven't tried the Nappacino Oil yet but the detox mask for me is a repurchase during a good sale. My own clay mask doesn't rinse out as easily nor can I get it as creamy and easy to apply so I'd like a few jars of hers to keep around for when I have the urge for clay and I'm too lazy to mix up/tinker with my own.

I'm not as pressed to try the other stuff in the bundle. I will try them...someday :look:

Last edited: