SPEAKING OF CURLS...WOW!!! MY DAUGHTERS ARE AWESOME!!!

sterry

Hey ladies,

My daughter has type 3a hair. And I often invested in expensive products to get the perfect ringlets.
Non frizzing, spiraling, soft curls with some length.
So, I came across a Mexican store that sold
"IC FANTASIA HAIR POLISHER FOR COLOR TREATED AND CHEMICALLY DAMAGED HAIR EXTRA STENGHTH"
Mine you that my daughter's hair is not damaged or chemically treated I decided to give it a try.
I noticed some breakage at the top of hair. I often have it pulled back in a high pony tail.
Now, I thought she needs some strength so I then purchased 'PROFECTIV MEGAGROWTH ANTI-BREAKAGE STRENGTHENER"
Last but not least I needed something that will give her curls hold, but not make hard.
I purchased "SUAVE PROFESSIONAL SMOOTHING GLAZE GEL"

Steps for the perfect curl.
1) Every morning I rinse hair with warm water and apply "Pantene Sleek and Smooth conditioner with a bit of Regis Hydrating balm and either Olive Oil or shea butter oil for the scalp.
2)Comb through hair gently with a wide tooth comb.
3)Rinse with warm water then cool
4)Squeeze out as much water as I can
5)Blot hair with satin slip, removing excess water
6)Carefully section small sections of hair and apply Profectiv Megagrowth throughout hair focusing on ends and edges. I apply this as I would if applying a relaxer.
7)Apply IC Hair Polisher in small sections of hair focusing on ends and edges the same way.
8)Apply Suave Smoothing Glaze Gel in small sections of hair.
Use sparingly a little goes a long way.
9)Do not comb or disturb the hair in anyway.
10) While hair is still wet begin to twist hair in chuncks around finger and hold for 10-12 sections.
11)Remember do not comb or brush.
12) Allow hair to dry,

AWESOME!!! Soft, non frizzy, springy, gorgeous curls.
And they actually still have lenght. I can't keep my hands out of her head.
BEAUTIFUL!!! Someone please tell me how to get a picture up so that you ladies can see them.

Sweetyb

Wow sterry, you're always coming up with something new /images/graemlins/smile.gif Congrats on your daughter's hair. I can't wait to see a pic.

inthepink

That sounds neat! I like the twisting around the finger...I just don't seem to have the patience for it! I will one day have to try my whole head.

What is your order for twisting? Do you start at the nape and work your way up?

alibi

hair bored
That sounds beautiful Sterry! /images/graemlins/up.gif And I really like the idea of blotting w/ a satin slip - I'm gonna have to try that!