SPEAKING OF CURLS...WOW!!! MY DAUGHTERS ARE AWESOME!!!

sterry

Hey ladies,

My daughter has type 3a hair. And I often invested in expensive products to get the perfect ringlets.
Non frizzing, spiraling, soft curls with some length.
So, I came across a Mexican store that sold
"IC FANTASIA HAIR POLISHER FOR COLOR TREATED AND CHEMICALLY DAMAGED HAIR EXTRA STENGHTH"
Mine you that my daughter's hair is not damaged or chemically treated I decided to give it a try.
I noticed some breakage at the top of hair. I often have it pulled back in a high pony tail.
Now, I thought she needs some strength so I then purchased 'PROFECTIV MEGAGROWTH ANTI-BREAKAGE STRENGTHENER"
Last but not least I needed something that will give her curls hold, but not make hard.
I purchased "SUAVE PROFESSIONAL SMOOTHING GLAZE GEL"

Steps for the perfect curl.
1) Every morning I rinse hair with warm water and apply "Pantene Sleek and Smooth conditioner with a bit of Regis Hydrating balm and either Olive Oil or shea butter oil for the scalp.
2)Comb through hair gently with a wide tooth comb.
3)Rinse with warm water then cool
4)Squeeze out as much water as I can
5)Blot hair with satin slip, removing excess water
6)Carefully section small sections of hair and apply Profectiv Megagrowth throughout hair focusing on ends and edges. I apply this as I would if applying a relaxer.
7)Apply IC Hair Polisher in small sections of hair focusing on ends and edges the same way.
8)Apply Suave Smoothing Glaze Gel in small sections of hair.
Use sparingly a little goes a long way.
9)Do not comb or disturb the hair in anyway.
10) While hair is still wet begin to twist hair in chuncks around finger and hold for 10-12 sections.
11)Remember do not comb or brush.
12) Allow hair to dry,

AWESOME!!! Soft, non frizzy, springy, gorgeous curls.
And they actually still have lenght. I can't keep my hands out of her head.
BEAUTIFUL!!! Someone please tell me how to get a picture up so that you ladies can see them.

Wow sterry, you're always coming up with something new /images/graemlins/smile.gif Congrats on your daughter's hair. I can't wait to see a pic.

That sounds neat! I like the twisting around the finger...I just don't seem to have the patience for it! I will one day have to try my whole head.

What is your order for twisting? Do you start at the nape and work your way up?

That sounds beautiful Sterry! /images/graemlins/up.gif And I really like the idea of blotting w/ a satin slip - I'm gonna have to try that!

Back