Spinny: Relaxed or Natural.... Type 4's what's your current hair length? (2011 Ed)

Type 4 Ladies what is you current hair length ???

• Teeny Weeny Afro (TWA)

Votes: 19 4.4%
  • Ear Length (EL)

Votes: 16 3.7%
  • Neck Length (NL)

Votes: 49 11.3%
  • Shoulder Length (SL)

Votes: 45 10.4%
  • Collar Bone Length (CBL)

Votes: 79 18.2%
  • Arm Pit Length (APL)

Votes: 115 26.5%
  • Bra Strap Length (BSL)

Votes: 71 16.4%
  • Mid Back Length (MBL)

Votes: 25 5.8%
  • Waist Length (WL)

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • Tail Bone/ Cracking and beyond....

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uniqzoe

Re: Spinny: Relaxed or Natural.... Type 4's what's your current hair length? (2011 E

Natural, CBL and anxiously awaiting APL!!!! Hopefully my summer protective styles will help me retain length!

DritaDavanzo

Re: Spinny: Relaxed or Natural.... Type 4's what's your current hair length? (2011 E

Why the heck doesn't BSB get any love?! I'm past APL, but not quite BSL....its that grey area....LOL

Vintageglam

Why the heck doesn't BSB get any love?! I'm past APL, but not quite BSL....its that grey area....LOL

sorry - i only had 10 options and so had to satisfy the masses, even had to miss out hip length :ohwell: :look:

LHCF Mods - we need more options pleeeeeze !!!

beana

Im just shy of BSL, but later this week I'll have just below NL hair. I'm currently transitioning and want to cut a few inches.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess

Natural between ear and neck

NYAmicas

Seeker

I'm CBL right now and the longest I've been is BSL. I'm relaxed and looking forward to growing my hair to that length (and hopefully longer) again.

Makenzie

Natural.....apl.

3 years natural.:yay: Time really flies.

Drtondalia

Natural, SL as of Feb 2011.

Vintageglam

Thanks so much for all your feedback ladies. This is very encouraging for ladies like me as I rarely see Type 4's past APL/ BSL on this board.

My long term goal is BSL. I am currently NL with my back layers at SL and CBL. I BC'd last year and am hoping to make full SL by the end of this year and hopefully BSL by January 2014.

I will get there :yep:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Thanks so much for all your feedback ladies. This is very encouraging for ladies like me as I rarely see Type 4's past APL/ BSL on this board.

My long term goal is BSL. I am currently NL with my back layers at SL and CBL. I BC'd last year and am hoping to make full SL by the end of this year and hopefully BSL by January 2014.

I will get there :yep:
I chopped (and chopped... and chopped) last year as well! depending on your length perhaps we can be growth buddies!

I'm going to stop at BSL (unstretched!)

Aviah

Natural- about 1" from full SL.

newbeginnings2010

Crud, no BSB again? :nono: Oh well. I'm past APL and not quite BSL, but I have a LOT of back between APL and BSL (about 6 inches). I didn't vote though.

FoxxyLocs

aa9746 I do but I haven't updated it in so long that I just went ahead and closed it. I'll open it back up after I do some updating.

Last edited:

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn

I'm natural and NL after losing my hair to alopecia. I hope to be SL or passing by the end of the year.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016

Since my BC, I'm mostly neck length, and in the very front near my forehead I'm nose length :lol: All when Stretched

Vintageglam

I'm sorrry :look: as I said before there were only 10 options :ohwell:

I chopped (and chopped... and chopped) last year as well! depending on your length perhaps we can be growth buddies!

I'm going to stop at BSL (unstretched!)

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT Yay :clap: let's do it !!! :yep: what length are you now? I am varying lentgths of ear/ neck/ shoulder looking to make full shoulder by Dec 2012....

Crud, no BSB again? :nono: Oh well. I'm past APL and not quite BSL, but I have a LOT of back between APL and BSL (about 6 inches). I didn't vote though.

sorry - please vote :yep:

I'm natural and NL after losing my hair to alopecia. I hope to be SL or passing by the end of the year.

I'm rooting for ya B_Phly - have you had a loot at the survivor's thread?

Arian

Loc'ing Up!

Natural 3c/4a/4b....think I'm about CBL stretched

ETA: Wait, are you meaning full fledged type 4?

Last edited:

ScorpioBeauty09

Natural. I voted APL but I just realized I'm BSB and edging towards BSL!:grin:

Janet'

Mische...But you are my dear MBL indeed :yep: :yep:

Natural 4a/3c MBL

Mische

@Janet' You think so?! OK that's it... officially claiming MBL over here!! :drunk:

Napp

Ms. Nobody

it seem like APL is a hump that not many of us have passed whether natural or relaxed