Spinny: The Relaxer "Reveal" Thread!!!!

EmilyWilde

Just before I relaxed and after I relaxed/flat ironed/cut some bangs. :D

GettingKinky

After 17 weeks I got a touchup and a cellophane treatment and had her flat iron my hair. I slept in 2 braids with rollers on the ends so today I have wavy, shiny hair. I know I should embrace what god have me and I do most of the time, but I love, love, love smooth, silky, shiny hair. I'm so tempted to do biweekly flat irons, but I know my hair can't take it. I cringe a little every 8 weeks when I have it done.

Attachments

• image-3908019666.jpg
    image-3908019666.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 151

brownb83

After 17 weeks I got a touchup and a cellophane treatment and had her flat iron my hair. I slept in 2 braids with rollers on the ends so today I have wavy, shiny hair. I know I should embrace what god have me and I do most of the time, but I love, love, love smooth, silky, shiny hair. I'm so tempted to do biweekly flat irons, but I know my hair can't take it. I cringe a little every 8 weeks when I have it done.

gourgeous!!!!

Rozlewis

GettingKinky

Your hair looks fabulous!

missyrayne19

Hi ladies! :wave: I haven't done an official "introduction" thread but I finally decided to come out of my lurking mode and actively start participating here. Been lurking for almost 3 years, figured it's about time. I'm just gonna consider this my intro haha. Anyway! Here are my TU results. Had a fresh cut and everything. I'm very pleased with my hair right now :grin:

Attachments

• hair 039.jpg
    hair 039.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 198