Stephanie Suthers - Beauty with Long Natural Hai

Chimma

How does she do this?
Here's the link to her website:
http://www.hairobicsallnatural.com/stephanie.html

I'm decades younger than her, not even in my 20s, and her skin almost looks healthier than mine. She is beautiful AND her natural hair is so long and gorgeous.

There is something that she is not revealing - anyone have any clue what it is?

NGC

Valleygirl posted some info about her a LONG time ago. I'll try and bump it up.

CocoaCure

Wow!!!! SHe's in great shape!!! I love her hair and though I don't want all the muscles - she's in great shape!!! Excellent!! Living healthy really pays!

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
Ipanema said:
What's that bag-looking thing on the end of her braid?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well there were maybe different theories on that last time
But someone that sounded reasonable to me was that it was something she is using to try and weigh her hair down so that we can see the length since she is natural.

z3000zee

i suspect it is a combination of treating her body right from the inside out and the use of her product line. on her website that you linked, she sells facial astringent and a facial pull.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
dont forget good genes

[/ QUOTE ]

ooooohhh....don't spoil my good mood like that

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
dont forget good genes

[/ QUOTE ]

ooooohhh....don't spoil my good mood like that

[/ QUOTE ]

im serious sum people prolly do all the same things as she does, maybe even more and still look older

mslionheart

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ipanema said:
What's that bag-looking thing on the end of her braid?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well there were maybe different theories on that last time
But someone that sounded reasonable to me was that it was something she is using to try and weigh her hair down so that we can see the length since she is natural.

[/ QUOTE ]

It might also be her hair. It looks like she could have used some string or thread to wrap her hair in the middle section, then she left the very bottom out so that it could be "poofy". I've done something similar, although I have nowhere near as much hair as her.

Valerie

Thanks for the website, she is a real inspiration and I have just put her in my favourites section.