Stephanie Suthers-----ValleyGirl?

Faith

I have a few questions for you or anybody else that knows anything. Is her hair natural? How long has she been growing it? What is her regimen? Can you post a link to her site? Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif She has really nice hair...thick and long.

VALLEYGIRL

Hey Faith

Stephanie Suther's hair is completley natural. I am not sure of her exact routine but I know she doesn't press or roller set. She basically wash and put in a bun.

I will bump the thread for you where I go into more detail about the products she uses.

Her website is www.hairobicsallnatural.com

HTH
Valleygirl

Faith

Thanks VG /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hmmm, how does she get 4 type hair to lay down so much? My hair would never lay down like that without heat...even with heat it's a battle.

VALLEYGIRL

I think b/c she has so much length to it the heavyness weighs it down. Also she adds alot of her product to her hair. The Detangling Oil she uses is somewhat heavy.

I have heard on other boards that natural hair first starts to grow outward then when you get more length it grows downward. I didn't do a big chop so my relaxed hair I guess was always pulling my hair downward...and then the products I apply keep it under control too!!