Stop what ur doing and get this now!!!

MonaLisa

KAddy said:
Why you getting a corrective relaxer Mona?

I'm not mad atcha

YET :lol:

LOL...I don't want to be taken to task for improper handling of a Phyto product!

I just love the touched-up area so much! It just makes the rest of the hair look blah in comparison...I wanna know how da whole head would look.

*watch I be bald. if y'all don't hear from me no mo. y'all know what happened.*

lol...honestly, I'll think I'll be fine if I decide do go ahead and do it. Still contemplating.

KAddy

ms_kenesha said:
Mine's scheduled to arrive tomorrow! And my Hairtopia vitamins!!!
Woohoo!!!!!! :yay:

Man, I know you hair will probably be BSL by the summer with the way your hair grows AND you are about to start taking hair vitamins. :)

ms_kenesha

From your mouth to God's ears Kaddy. I told my FI that I had ordered the hair vitamins and he was like your hair is growing fast already. I was like, but I want it to grow faster. He says, "you want to wake up with hair down to your butt don't you"...I say "YUP!" Although he has told me he doesn't want my hair past my waist and would actually prefer no longer than mid-back. Mid-back is FINE too me! :clap:

KAddy said:
Man, I know you hair will probably be BSL by the summer with the way your hair grows AND you are about to start taking hair vitamins. :)

sengschick

The Bun Master
MonaLisa said:
LOL...I don't want to be taken to task for improper handling of a Phyto product!

I just love the touched-up area so much! It just makes the rest of the hair look blah in comparison...I wanna know how da whole head would look.

lol...honestly, I'll think I'll be fine if I decide do go ahead and do it. Still contemplating.

@mona: Girl pls I've 'corrected' the back of my hair twice and I'm doing one more. *smaking lips and rolling neck* You'll be str8.

@sweetpea: It sounds like some type of 3. I think your hair is going bone str8 b/c it processes quickly and doesn't have really tight curl to start. A mild relaxer should leave you w/straight hair that can process a little longer and won't be as harsh on your hair.

@armyqt: Yup, hairboutique is :cool: . Unfortunately I ordered from those other fools and still no freegin' product. :mad:

MonaLisa

sengschick said:
@mona: Girl pls I've 'corrected' the back of my hair twice and I'm doing one more. *smaking lips and rolling neck* You'll be str8.

{{{{Thank you BunMaster!!!!!!}}}}

KAddy

MonaLisa said:

You won't be bald, but I think you should leave the other hair alone. Also, it may not come out the same as the newly processed hair because the newly processed hair never had a chemical on it. ;)

MonaLisa

KAddy said:
You won't be bald, but I think you should leave the other hair alone. Also, it may not come out the same as the newly processed hair because the newly processed hair never had a chemical on it. ;)

Do you doubt the wonderous powers of PhytoRelaxer?!?! LOL.

It may trick the hair that's already there...I'll never know unless I do a quick swoop at the end of the next touch up...now will I?

*Insert Days of our Lives music here*

sengschick

The Bun Master
MonaLisa said:
{{{{Thank you BunMaster!!!!!!}}}}

:lachen: You are welcome Dear Sweet MonaLisa.

But I also agree w/Kaddy. I'm texturized and no where close to being 'overprocessed' so I have some room to play w/and I've only ever used PhytoRelaxer. I don't know if overlapping is such a great idea if you have fully relaxed hair already. :ohwell:

KAddy

MonaLisa said:
Do you doubt the wonderous powers of PhytoRelaxer?!?! LOL.

It may trick the hair that's already there...I'll never know unless I do a quick swoop at the end of the next touch up...now will I?

*Insert Days of our Lives music here*

Me? Doubt the power of the wonderous PhytoRelaxer? Neva!

I just think that you can't expect to have the exact same results on hair that has been previously relaxed with a different product is all.

I WILL NEVA DOUBT THE POWERS OF THE ILLUSTRIOUS PHYTORELAXER!!!!

aqualung

You ladies are ordering the relaxer for $60 when you could get it for $45? :eek: How long was the wait for beautyofasite.com?

Do any of the self-relaxers have difficulty smoothing Phytorelaxer through the new growth? Is it tough to rinse out? I read somewhere that it's thick.

I pay ~50 for touchups, so I could justify the expense in my mind if I did the touchup myself.

MonaLisa

KAddy said:

Me? Doubt the power of the wonderous PhytoRelaxer? Neva!

I just think that you can't expect to have the exact same results on hair that has been previously relaxed with a different product is all.

I WILL NEVA DOUBT THE POWERS OF THE ILLUSTRIOUS PHYTORELAXER!!!!

I scrolled down and totally lost it on the WIZARD smiley! You are off the hook KAddy!!!

I will take all this sage advice into consideration (it's hard to tell an Aries summin...we'll go ahead and do the opposite of what we're being told...lol)...
thank u Phyto ladies.

KAddy

megonw said:
You ladies are ordering the relaxer for $60 when you could get it for $45? :eek: How long was the wait for beautyofasite.com?

Do any of the self-relaxers have difficulty smoothing Phytorelaxer through the new growth? Is it tough to rinse out? I read somewhere that it's thick.

I pay ~50 for touchups, so I could justify the expense in my mind if I did the touchup myself.

1. It has taken more than 2 weeks for some ladies to receive their relaxer. I got mine in a reasonable amount of time (5-7 days) but I ordered before the big influx of orders.

2. I don't have trouble with the little smoothing that I do. I mainly use my applicator brush to smooth and the crown of my hair is probably the thickest and I have no trouble at all. I don't have trouble rinsing it out either, but I use my shower head that has the various settings, so I set it on the one that gives the "hardest" water pressure.

sengschick

The Bun Master
megonw said:

Too dayum long! Many of us are still waiting. The site still hasn't received it's shipment from the supplier, so it's been backlogged since 12/1. The problem is that they never told us that. They indicated that it would ship in 5-7 days. It's only a $6 difference when you add shipping (not the $15 you'd expect). Hairboutique has free shipping anyway on all Phyto products AND you get samples.

It's actually on the thinner side to me. I was having it applied professionally but have done and will continue to do my own touch-ups. It wasn't half as bad as I thought it might be as a newbie. I had no issues rinsing it out, but those suds from the neutralizer never go totally white. I washed w/it too many times searching for the white and one part of my hair got dry as I result (I swore I had overprocessed or still had relaxer on my scalp). After the reconstructor and pooing/conditioning again w/my Nexxus line, I had the buttery soft PhytoRelaxer hair. :)

MonaLisa

I think I'll order from hairboutique.com next time...save me five bucks and get me some samples.

loving sengs with the "buttery soft PhytoRelaxer" hair phrase...

it really is true.

sweetpeadst

No I will not be self applying my aunt will be applying it she is really careful to only do new growth. Oh yeah thanks for the help on the hairtyping!!!! 35 days !!! Woop woop!

ms_kenesha

DO IT, DO IT!!!

My box should be coming in today and I'm probably gonna relax this weekend, with my impatient self!

Armyqt said:
I'm off from work today and I'm just I'm itching to relax my hair. :D

UmSumayyah

How many weeks are you, ArmyQ? if its more than 10, go for it. We wanna see more pics and glowing reviews of the famous Phyto. :lol:

KAddy

ms_kenesha said:
DO IT, DO IT!!!

My box should be coming in today and I'm probably gonna relax this weekend, with my impatient self!

What is this comment Ms_K???
I don't think so. You will be relaxing at 12 Weeks!!! You put it out there and I am making sure you extend like you said you would.

ms_kenesha

You see what's happening is, I'm getting a bit of breakage waiting and ummm, you know it would be better to just relax and not get breakage, cuz you know my hair is growing at a good rate and making this extending thing hard, Ms. Mam, so please umm lemmee use this SUPER GOOD Phyto to relax my hair :D

KAddy said:
What is this comment Ms_K???
I don't think so. You will be relaxing at 12 Weeks!!! You put it out there and I am making sure you extend like you said you would.

sengschick

The Bun Master
With all this hype I hope no one is disappointed. :look: And if so, throw all tomatoes @ Kaddy. :lol:

I wish some of y'all would fall off the bandwagon b/c I'm worried about the supply drying up! Let me get to hairboutique fast!!! :lol:

MonaLisa

KAddy said:
I don't like these comments missy!!! :mad:

Your hair is FABULOUS!!!

LOL! Thank you Phyto Pusha!

I'm so mad she broke out the angry smileys doe! LMBO!

***I should have a trim pic up by next weekend gawd willing. My boy is coming into town this weekend, get a pic of the gang together to finish up my roll, then I can get pics developed on CD.***

MonaLisa

sweetpeadst said:
You all are all crazy not just Kaddy the whole site has gone crazy due to the infamous PHYTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:lachen:

*to the beat of Get Low*

Phyto, Phyto, Phyto, Phyto....

From the Beauty Supply Store...

Makin all dese females crawl...

awwwwwwwww relax, relax, relax, relax, relax, relax...awwwwwww relax, relax, relax...