Stop what ur doing and get this now!!!

ms_kenesha

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

MonaLisa said:
*to the beat of Get Low*

Phyto, Phyto, Phyto, Phyto....

From the Beauty Supply Store...

Makin all dese females crawl...

awwwwwwwww relax, relax, relax, relax, relax, relax...awwwwwww relax, relax, relax...

KAddy

ms_kenesha said:
You see what's happening is, I'm getting a bit of breakage waiting and ummm, you know it would be better to just relax and not get breakage, cuz you know my hair is growing at a good rate and making this extending thing hard, Ms. Mam, so please umm lemmee use this SUPER GOOD Phyto to relax my hair :D

Breakage huh? Are you sure it isn't your imagination and you just wanna relax with the fabulous PhytoRelaxer??? :lol:

How many weeks post-relaxer are you? :scratchch

MonaLisa

KAddy said:
Breakage huh? Are you sure it isn't your imagination and you just wanna relax with the fabulous PhytoRelaxer??? :lol:

I am so waiting for the Law & Order *ding, ding* to come in...

KAddy

sengschick said:
With all this hype I hope no one is disappointed. :look: And if so, throw all tomatoes @ Kaddy. :lol:
Ok dang, you turn on a sistah real quick... :lachen: Imma remember this if there ever is a shortage of PhytoRelaxer...

I wish some of y'all would fall off the bandwagon b/c I'm worried about the supply drying up! Let me get to hairboutique fast!!! :lol:

OK, this is too funny. I know you *****'s better not dry up the supply.

ms_kenesha

Thursday will make 8 weeks.

This was my newgrowth at 6.5 weeks, I'm telling ya officer I need it bad!

KAddy said:

KAddy

MonaLisa said:
*to the beat of Get Low*

Phyto, Phyto, Phyto, Phyto....

From the Beauty Supply Store...

Makin all dese females crawl...

awwwwwwwww relax, relax, relax, relax, relax, relax...awwwwwww relax, relax, relax...

Ok I am through with you!!!!

SweetPeaDST was right, I am NOT the only crazy one.

KAddy

Hold it!

How long did you extend the last time? :scratchch

ms_kenesha said:
Thursday will make 8 weeks.

This was my newgrowth at 6.5 weeks, I'm telling ya officer I need it bad!

ms_kenesha

9 weeks and I got more breakage than I would have liked. :ohwell: If I could just run around with a wet head all day, I'd be okay. I can't wait until my hair is long enough to do a wet bun. :)

KAddy said:
Hold it!

How long did you extend the last time? :scratchch

KAddy

Ms_Kenesha said:
9 weeks and I got more breakage than I would have liked. :ohwell: If I could just run around with a wet head all day, I'd be okay. I can't wait until my hair is long enough to do a wet bun. :)

Ok, OK. Your have one your case. You are allowed to relax this week when you receive your PhytoRelaxer.

Case Dismissed!

sengschick

The Bun Master
KAddy said:

Ok dang, you turn on a sistah real quick... :lachen: Imma remember this if there ever is a shortage of PhytoRelaxer...

:lachen:Well you know one somebody is going to come back and say it was just like Bantu. :lol:

OK, this is too funny. I know you *****'s better not dry up the supply.

You saw what happened w/beautyofasite. I had the PhytoRelaxer all to myself!!! Stop recruiting!! :lol:

ms_kenesha

Thank you so much the Honorable PhytoJudge Kaddy! :notworthy:

KAddy said:
Ok, OK. Your have one your case. You are allowed to relax this week when you receive your PhytoRelaxer.

Case Dismissed!

[/color][/font]

KAddy

sengschick said:
You saw what happened w/beautyofasite. I had the PhytoRelaxer all to myself!!! Stop recruiting!! :lol:

OK, OK, I will tone down the recruitment, BUT you know I am not the one starting the talk these days. I mean look who started the PhytoRelaxer threads. It's hardly ever me. I just jump in and keep it going! :lachen:

MonaLisa

"Well you know one somebody is going to come back and say it was just like Bantu."

Somebody had betta not!!!!

*Mo cracks the Heineken bottle on the curb*

MonaLisa

For the love of all holy hair Gods! Can somebody pleaaaaase tell me how to view the smileys! All off topic!

Go PhytoRelaxer!

KAddy

MonaLisa said:
"Well you know one somebody is going to come back and say it was just like Bantu."

Somebody had betta not!!!!

*Mo cracks the Heineken bottle on the curb*

Girl you are too crazy.

Armyqt

UmSumayyah said:
How many weeks are you, ArmyQ? if its more than 10, go for it. We wanna see more pics and glowing reviews of the famous Phyto. :lol:

I'm 15 weeks post relaxer. I'f already decided that I was gonna relax this weekend, but I'm so excited I want try it NOW :lol:

lol @ MsK. :lol:

MonaLisa

Armyqt said:
I'm 15 weeks post relaxer. I'f already decided that I was gonna relax this weekend, but I'm so excited I want try it NOW :lol:

lol @ MsK. :lol:

I most definitely want to see movie star's after relaxer pics....for inspirational purposes...not stalking. Just making that clear.

Tene

MonaLisa said:
The only pics I have up at the moment are in my fotki.

why? what's special about my hair? not a d*mn thing. LOL.

You were talking about how great your hair came out with the phytorelaxer so obviously that's why I was asking to see pics. I would like to see pics of everybody that's used the relaxer and praising it. I'm debating whether to use it or not.

MonaLisa

Tene said:
You were talking about how great your hair came out with the phytorelaxer so obviously that's why I was asking to see pics. I would like to see pics of everybody that's used the relaxer and praising it. I'm debating whether to use it or not.

Tene, I said that jokingly. I laugh about my hair because I don't think it's that great yet -- it's a work in progress and I'm not a big picture taker.

So, I don't have any pics at the moment...but there are some other lovely ladies who have used the Phytorelaxer that have pics (i.e, an extensive step-by-step Phyto album by Ms_Kenesha as well as KAddy, Sengs, Sherry Love, Zuppy, Digital Rain). These should be more than enough to help you reach a decision whether to use the product or not.

HTH.

Last edited: