Styling Bangs

Kari107

I cut bangs for my 20th birthday because I wanted a change so bad. I cut blunt bangs kinda like Tyra's. While it seemed like a good idea at the time now it's a nightmare:nono:. I can't style them properly there a frizz poffy mess. I'm more than 12 weeks post so that's not helping either. I'm afraid that all this manipulation I'm doing to style them is gonna damage my hair. My question is for the ladies who had bangs or have them how do you style them? TIA.

P.S. I just finished the semester on Friday so I have extra time so I will be updating my fotki and adding pics. So stay tuned:grin:

foxieroxienyc

I normally like to keep them styled by way of Caruso rollers. I'll side sweep them or wear them in front and I'm good to go. At night I'll usually just put a caruso roller in or pin cirl them and feather them down so they have a soft layered look. My bangs are long (up to my nose) so they're very vesatile. I moisturize and care for them the way I do with the rest of my hair. I find that using a small dab of serum helps to keep frizzies away and give them great shine without weighing the hair down.

But I think the Caruso rollers really keep them in check. Depending on the look I'm going for I use the jumbo or the large ones. Sometimes I use just one or for more texture, two. And I will either roll under for a traditional bang look or roll up toward the scalp for a feathered look. I love my bangs :).

Kari107

Thanks I really needed some tips. I've decided to let them grow because as you said there more versatile and right now there too short to do anything to them.