Thanks LHFC!!

JaszyFaye

I've been natural for 7 years now and it's been a long journey due to...well, mainly me :wallbash: Just as I got back on track I started to take Yaz birth control and my started to fall out which eventually led to a bald spot. I was so devestated but luckily I found LHFC and after a year of care the spot has filled in quite nicely. I know how y'all get when there are no pictures so here they are. Oh and I don't really have a regimen. I used Mega-Tek religiously from April-June. Since June until now I've had maybe 3 installs. Wash my hair once a week and DC every 2. In-between installs I wore my hair in twist and braidouts.

Attachments

• jaszy 281.jpg
    jaszy 281.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 67
  • jaszy%20292.jpg
    jaszy%20292.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 63
  • phpRBYbHqPM.jpg
    phpRBYbHqPM.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 61

Ijanei

Congrats for your recovery from the set back....and hmm I would have thought birth control would assist in growing hair, just based on some ppl use it to gain weight ...shrugs*

Nubenap22

Wow I hope whichever bc they decided to put me on doesnt change my hair!! But I'm glad you nursed yours back!!!

JaszyFaye

Thanks Y'all! I didn't think my hair was ever going to grow back. Once it started to fall out I was so stressed b/c my doctor was trying to deny that it was the bc, and it made my hair fall out even more.

Congrats for your recovery from the set back....and hmm I would have thought birth control would assist in growing hair, just based on some ppl use it to gain weight ...shrugs*

It's funny that you say that because after my hair started to fall out I went to look at all the side effects of Yaz. One of the side effects listed were that it will either increase hair growth or result in hair loss. Which one is it? :perplexed

Janet'

Yes, I have had my own horror stories with hair loss and bcp's but I'm glad that you remedied the problem. Grow girl!