The New Look

Lexib

Perrrrty!! From now onwhenever I log on I can pretend the darker skinned sister on the left is me :grin:

VelvetRain

Wow I am impressed. I was gone for a few days and come back and didn't recognize this place. Thought I logged onto the wrong board. Seeing the notifications made me nervous. I was thinking what the hell did I do wrong already:grin:

Blessed_Angel

I love the new banner. But I wish the page would go back to taking up more space on my screen though. The LHCF screen seems soo small now, even the pics I view are smaller. :nono:

Bev, can that be adjusted again?

And what is the thanke for in the posts? That sounds interesting?

And will we no longer see when posts have been edited (like it used to note at the bottom of an edited post?

TIA

Blessed_Angel

I love the new banner. But I wish the page would go back to taking up more space on my screen though. The LHCF screen seems soo small now, even the pics I view are smaller. :nono:

Bev, can that be adjusted again?

And what is the thanke for in the posts? That sounds interesting?

And will we no longer see when posts have been edited (like it used to note at the bottom of an edited post?

It would also be nice if we could edit polls and titles of threads.

TIA

Cien

Pink is my signature color
I like it! :yep:

I'm trying to figure things out.....but the board is really cute! I'm missing the 'stuff' on the left side of the board, and how wide the board was before--but everything seems so clear and crisp!

Change is good---I'll get used to it! Looks like we have a few more smilies also!

Way to go Mods!!!!! :sweet:

Come out Nikos and get your kiss!! :kiss:

SEMO

I like it! :yep:

I'm trying to figure things out.....but the board is really cute! I'm missing the 'stuff' on the left side of the board, and how wide the board was before--but everything seems so clear and crisp!

Change is good---I'll get used to it! Looks like we have a few more smilies also!

Way to go Mods!!!!! :sweet:

Come out Nikos and get your kiss!! :kiss:

Ditto this whole post. :yep: I didn't notice the stuff missing at the side til you said something. And somehow things do look clearer and fresher. I like it. :grin:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Yeah, I mean, I like Pink....can we get that option back, please...oh and PLEASE POST A CURLY-HAIRED GIRL IMAGE...you are stickin' us out!:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed

Mandy4610

I love the new features and the look. I was just wondering though...Will we still be able to see the list of the threads we posted or posted in? I can't seem to find that under my profile.

Iluvsmuhgrass

Graphic stuffs.....

*I adored the green. It was soothing.
*Love the crispness of it but the sides are naked.
*Graphics on the banner look good. I'd have liked to see a BAA though and one really dark skinned woman instead of the two of the same shade.

Technical stuffs....
*It takes forever for my posts to load. It almost seems to stop responding. I was wondering if it was an issue on my end or the server.... or Firefox.

foxxymami

I love the new features and the look. I was just wondering though...Will we still be able to see the list of the threads we posted or posted in? I can't seem to find that under my profile.

Go to your profile and click "Statistics". It will show you everything :drunk:

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
i love the new layout! my favorite improvement is the quick reply box! i also love the fact that i can see who is looking at my profile. how neat!

*KP*

I like the blue, I had modified my old LHCF to be blue anyway so I didn't realise it was blue for everybody.

I like the banner too but I can't lurk at work anymore because everyone will know I'm on a hair site! :lol:

Quick reply is great too!

Last edited:

MzOptimistic

Yesssssss, I like the new look. I think I resemble one of the ladies up there:lachen:Seriously, nice job, MODS and Niko!!!!!! 2 Words...LOVE IT!!!!