The Transition is Over...I Big Chopped Last Night

divinefavor

I am now 100% All Natural! I feel liberated!:grin: I like it, it's going to take me some time to get used to having short hair.

I took out my cornrows extensions on Thursday and decided that I would BC over the weekend. As I was taken the braids out, I thought to myself "Why am I holding on to these relaxed strands"? So, last night I started chopping off in the back near the nape area and then one of my good friends came over and finished it off for me. This morning I deep conditioned, shampooed, conditioned, and sealed with leave in and oils. Not sure where to go from here or how to style. I will probabl get another set of cornrows or some kinky twists.

Here are some pics!

Last edited:

divinefavor

Thanks so much everyone!!! I'm a little self conscious about the TWA because of my cheeks. So, I have a new wig on back up in case I chicken out when I go to work tomorrow.

I was really surprised that my husband loves it! He says it brings out the beauty more in my face! This morning he told me how beautiful I am! :love:

Okay

Thanks so much everyone!!! I'm a little self conscious about the TWA because of my cheeks. So, I have a new wig on back up in case I chicken out when I go to work tomorrow.

I was really surprised that my husband loves it! He says it brings out the beauty more in my face! This morning he told me how beautiful I am! :love:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute :)

hopeful

I agree with your dh, the cut does bring out your features. You wear your bc well. And I agree with everyone who says no need to be shaped up--your hair looks great. Congratulations!