The Transition is Over...I Big Chopped Last Night

FRESHstart101

yayy. naturals the way to go, doesn't it feel GREAT
to not feel the weight of hair on your neck. or the way
your naps feel the first time you run your fingers freely
through them ? or how about NOT EVER HAVING TO DO
THAT STUPID CIRCULAR WRAP ON YOUR HAIR EVER AGAIN ?
lol, yupp :afro:

CONGRATS on your BC :)

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Have fun playin' in your TWA, lol! Get some fro candy, a good curl definer (I'm fan of Ecostyler w/ Longaid activator gel underneath) and a co-wash conditioner....and anything else you feel like getting, lol. Just have fun with it!

BrooklynSouth

Congratulations to the freedom of the BC! I was a bit intimidated to go to work the day after my BC but decided to just shock them all..besides I wanted some feedback on my tiny twists.

divinefavor

yayy. naturals the way to go, doesn't it feel GREAT
to not feel the weight of hair on your neck. or the way
your naps feel the first time you run your fingers freely
through them ? or how about NOT EVER HAVING TO DO
THAT STUPID CIRCULAR WRAP ON YOUR HAIR EVER AGAIN ?
lol, yupp :afro:

CONGRATS on your BC :)

LOL!!! Thanks! Yes, it feels great!!!

Have fun playin' in your TWA, lol! Get some fro candy, a good curl definer (I'm fan of Ecostyler w/ Longaid activator gel underneath) and a co-wash conditioner....and anything else you feel like getting, lol. Just have fun with it!

LOL!!! Thank you! I most definitely need to get me some fro candy. Love that term!:yep: Earlier today I went out and got some head bands. I have the olive oil Ecostyler, but have been afraid to put it all over my hair. I normally just put in on the edges. I'll definitely try it out though. I have some Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1...is that good for curl definition? I just put some in my hair a few minutes again and attempted tiny two strand twists. I'm going to unravel them in the morning. I'm off work tomorrw, so I have a little more time to play in my hair before I give my coworkers the shock of their life.

Gorgeous!!! Congrats :)

Thanks!

Congratulations on your big chop!!

Hey girl! Thanks!

Congratulations to the freedom of the BC! I was a bit intimidated to go to work the day after my BC but decided to just shock them all..besides I wanted some feedback on my tiny twists.

Freedom is right!!! I definitely feel liberated! I'm definitely a little intimidated about going to work.

Congratulations! Yay another gal gone team natural!

Thank you!

Congratulations! So beautiful!!! :)

Thanks so much!

you look beautiful

Thanks so much!

MyAngelEyez~C~U

LOL!!! Thank you! I most definitely need to get me some fro candy. Love that term!:yep: Earlier today I went out and got some head bands. I have the olive oil Ecostyler, but have been afraid to put it all over my hair. I normally just put in on the edges. I'll definitely try it out though. I have some Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1...is that good for curl definition? I just put some in my hair a few minutes again and attempted tiny two strand twists. I'm going to unravel them in the morning. I'm off work tomorrw, so I have a little more time to play in my hair before I give my coworkers the shock of their life.

Try the Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 under the Ecostyler :yep:. And don't be afraid to put it throughout your hair. As long as you co-wash or shampoo your hair o prevent build-up, you're good. I use it daily, with no ill effects. I also cowash frequently and keep my hair moisturized.

ChemistryGirl

OMG! Congratulations buddy! I was doing my usual weekend LHCF lurking and almost choked on my drink when I saw this thread, lol! The TWA looks good on you like I expected. Keep us posted on how it feels to be on the natural side.

DarkHair

GASP!!! OMG! And you didn't call or BBM me? It looks....ummmm eerrrrrr uhhhhhhh...........................AWESOME!!!! Go you! You're really brave! I can't wait to see your new HHJ!!! I say you keep scalp massaging and get a big ole Pam Grier fro!!!!

sky_blu

Congrats on your BC! Your's doesn't look like it needs to be shaped up but if you have an uneven fro like I did, I would (but that's what I did). I thought it made it look better but I noticed as my hair grew out it eventually became uneven again =/ I bought some goody ouchless bands and wore those for awhile. Looking back on it I don't know why I did because it just looked weird LOL as opposed to now. I'm really considering BCing again just because I liked my TWA.

divinefavor

Try the Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 under the Ecostyler :yep:. And don't be afraid to put it throughout your hair. As long as you co-wash or shampoo your hair o prevent build-up, you're good. I use it daily, with no ill effects. I also cowash frequently and keep my hair moisturized.

Thanks girl, I will try it out today!

divinefavor

OMG! Congratulations buddy! I was doing my usual weekend LHCF lurking and almost choked on my drink when I saw this thread, lol! The TWA looks good on you like I expected. Keep us posted on how it feels to be on the natural side.

:lachen: Thanks buddy!!!

Congratulation! U look beautiful.

Thank you so much!

Yay!! Congrats!!

Thanks!

Congratulations Divine!

Thanks!

Congrats to you! You're on your way to beautiful natural hair!:grin:

Thank you!

GASP!!! OMG! And you didn't call or BBM me? It looks....ummmm eerrrrrr uhhhhhhh...........................AWESOME!!!! Go you! You're really brave! I can't wait to see your new HHJ!!! I say you keep scalp massaging and get a big ole Pam Grier fro!!!!

Sorry girl! I started to BBM you yesterday morning and then got side tracked. Thanks!

Congrats on your BC! Your's doesn't look like it needs to be shaped up but if you have an uneven fro like I did, I would (but that's what I did). I thought it made it look better but I noticed as my hair grew out it eventually became uneven again =/ I bought some goody ouchless bands and wore those for awhile. Looking back on it I don't know why I did because it just looked weird LOL as opposed to now. I'm really considering BCing again just because I liked my TWA.

Thanks so much!!! I went out and bought some bands yesterday. I need to get a few more.

Congratulations!:bouncy: Welcome to the natural side!:circle:

Thank you! It feels great to be on the natural side!!!