This girl needs to bottle her scalp sebum and sell it.

asummertyme

Oh i thought she was the Jamacian girl with the long wavy/curly weave and grey eyes that said it was her own hair and everyone hated her!

curlycoquette

gabulldawg

So what did people believe about her??? I never watched her videos, but I remember a thread about her so I peeped a few. Seems like she used to wear weaves, then took the weaves out and said she cut her hair? What else is there to her story? :lol:

asummertyme

So what did people believe about her??? I never watched her videos, but I remember a thread about her so I peeped a few. Seems like she used to wear weaves, then took the weaves out and said she cut her hair? What else is there to her story? :lol:
I think she lied about her hair, eyes and accent...and they went in on her.
She would have an accent in one video and in the next it would be gone...:lol:

MsBoinglicious

On Guru Gossip (those people are INSANE CIA/FBI) they got pictures (from Taniesha own YT videos) where she bends down and you can see the tracks in her hair in the back. How they got those frames from the video is beyond me. :lachen:

Although it is her natural hair texture that is not her hair length. You can see where her hair stops in her pictures esp where it’s curly, that it is about CB length. She sews the tracks on braids in the back and leaves a lot of her real hair out (sides, front and crown). Plus she always says her eyes are real...but she stays having that cocked fish eye syndrome that BBS contacts give.

If you will lie about your eyes being real you will lie about your hair, that's how I feel. Her BMW is not hers, she is not a RN and her house is not what she said its worth. Lies, Lies and more Lies. Plus GG says she has been bleaching and by the photo evidence they have on there... Sad! Along with the Nessi Product Scam and her Jamaican accent coming and going...nothing about that girl is real.

Last edited:

Tamster

MsBoinglicious said:
On Guru Gossip (those people are INSANE CIA/FBI) they got pictures (from Taniesha own YT videos) where she bends down and you can see the tracks in her hair in the back. How they got those frames from the video is beyond me. :lachen:

Although it is her natural hair texture that is not her hair length. You can see where her hair stops in her pictures esp where it’s curly, that it is about CB length. She sews the tracks on braids in the back and leaves a lot of her real hair out (sides, front and crown). Plus she always says her eyes are real...but she stays having that cocked fish eye syndrome that BBS contacts give.

If you will lie about your eyes being real you will lie about your hair, that's how I feel. Her BMW is not hers, she is not a RN and her house is not what she said its worth. Lies, Lies and more Lies. Plus GG says she has been bleaching and by the photo evidence they have on there... Sad! Along with the Nessi Product Scam and her Jamaican accent coming and going...nothing about that girl is real.

Lawd! Guru gossip is cray... They are good though lol. They even had a frame where her contact slipped :lol: clear as day.

Lmfao more bleaching.... Oh noes lol.

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
i recall a link on here where they had the lacefront her or her boyfriend ordered from ebay i think it was in OT :look: then again it might have been another forum

Tiye

I didn't follow the link but I think I know who it is coz I remember when she was talked about on BHM. The title of this thread is just gross btw. I wouldn't buy someone else's sebum if it was guaranteed to grow hair 12 inches in a week. smh

HoneyCurlz

She's pretty but her hair looks a mess. It looks like a track has been placed in the back...oh and it most def looks like contacts that are in her eyes.

Some people are just compulsive liars for no reason.

GaiasDaughter24

:lachen::lachen:Link please