Tresemme Naturals Line Discontinued...

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Got my hands on 3 more 25 oz bottles of Tresemme Naturals, that brings me up to 7 bottles....i should be sorted out for the next 15 months while Tresemme gets their act together and bring back the line!
I have quite a few bottles as well. I grabbed 4 from the supermarket near me (half off), and I have a shipment from jet.com that should arrive today (thanks @Anaisin). I have no intention of replacing this staple this year.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Sigh....:confused:
The debut Nourishing Moisture Conditioner formula was a wonderful multipurpose product. The reformulated version is:down: :barf: without extensive tweaking.
Reformulated Radiant Volume is much better but scarce.

I have 1 bottle each of Nourishing Moisture & Radiant Volume and 2 bottles of Perfectly (Un)Done conditioner

Last edited:

meka72

I got 2 bottles at a Kroger near me but haven't been able to find it anywhere else. I'm going to start looking for Nourishing Moisture at close out stores like Big Lots.

SmilingElephant

This conditioner was my staple when I first went natural. I used the original formula as a 3 in one: Co-Wash, Leave in and Styler.

When they changed the formula I could only use it to Co wash/detangle. But then the scent was just...yuck. I couldn't stand it anymore.

Maybe the new line won't be so bad? :)

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
@SmilingElephant I hear you about that smell. For some reason I can't stand the smell of any of the cheapie brands: pantene, herbal essences, tresseme... Natural products have ruined those scenes for me. Natural products are the only ones that smell good me to me. With the exception of Aussie moist.

SmilingElephant

@SmilingElephant I hear you about that smell. For some reason I can't stand the smell of any of the cheapie brands: pantene, herbal essences, tresseme... Natural products have ruined those scenes for me. Natural products are the only ones that smell good me to me. With the exception of Aussie moist.

I HATE the scent of Austin Moist! :barf: omg!!! I hate that generic scent! I like the smell of Austin Smooth...I LOVE how Shea Moisture's products smell...Maybe that's it...I'm like you...I'm prefer the smell of natural products.

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
I HATE the scent of Austin Moist! :barf: omg!!! I hate that generic scent! I like the smell of Austin Smooth...I LOVE how Shea Moisture's products smell...Maybe that's it...I'm like you...I'm prefer the smell of natural products.
:lachen:that's so funny. It's the only smell I can stand from 'that' isle. Yes I had Shea moisture on my mind while typing that post. Those scents and Camille Rose has spoiled me. :cloud9:

SmilingElephant

OMG YES Camille Rose!!! I actually love the smell of the Curl Maker! It smells like really sweet lemonade! :lick:

Anyone else thinks their Blue Algae deep conditioner smells like cookies? I get hungry when I sniff it. :look:

:lachen:that's so funny. It's the only smell I can stand from 'that' isle. Yes I had Shea moisture on my mind while typing that post. Those scents and Camille Rose has spoiled me. :cloud9: