Vaseline Induced Braidout

Looks good. What happens on day 2 etc? How long does it last and how do you refresh?

Sent from my LS670 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I just tuck it in my bonnet and it will last for a few days. For a retouch I just put more moisturizer on it and re braid it until wash day.

In light of the other Vaseline thread I decided to do a braidout with Vaseline.

I washed my hair with all the plaits in it then I smeared QP Mango Butter and lots of Vaseline and let it airdry overnight. Once dry I pt even more Vaseline on the braids before I undid them. No lint in sight and no greasy like feeling either. Just well moisturized, soft to the touch hair. :grin:

DSCN4862.jpg

DSCN4868.jpg

DSCN4869.jpg

DSCN4870.jpg

DSCN4863.jpg

Very Nice Sparkling :)
I am loving your braid out :yep:

" Once dry I pt even more Vaseline on the braids before I undid them. No lint in sight and no greasy like feeling either. Just well moisturized, soft to the touch hair."
You put vaseling again on dry hair and... it's not greasy? wow

Beautiful braid out! I've taken to sealing my ends with Vasoline again. Works fab. My ends don't have any frizz in sight!

I just did a braidout with vaseline and the whole time I was scared I was using too of it. It was REALLY greasy. I'll see how it turns out in the morning, hopefully it'll be as beautiful as yours!

Back