Vitamins that help your hair to grow

CJ22

What are some GREAT vitamins that help your hair to grow? Vitamins that you know for a fact that help your hair to grow?

empressri

I notice in all of the threads you're starting you're focusing on what is going to make your hair grow.

Your hair is going to grow regardless, you need to be more focused on keeping that growth. Vitamins aren't going to do a lot if you aren't lacking them in the first place.

But with that said, along with a good multivitamin that you should already be taking ;) silica, biotin, msm and lecithin are GREAT. I also take triple strength fish oil pills and alternate between borage oil and evening primrose.

Now just keep in mind to see any results you need to take them steadily for a few months before you can actually see a difference. It's not going to happen overnight.

There's a recipe for a tea with a bunch of herbs that can't hurt also if you're interested. It does have horsetail in it so omit that if you have high blood pressure.

ScorpioBeauty09

I've been on Hairfinity since I had a setback and grew my hair back in half the time it would've taken without it. =D I plan to stay on it until I get to either MBL or WL.