Well Ladies...I CUT MY HAIR! (PICS)

yamilee21

Wow, that is a drastic change! I'm always in awe of major cuts like that... it's the kind of thing I sometimes think about doing, but would never dare go through with, :lol:.

It looks very nice! :D

growingbrown

You and your hair looks gorgeous!!! Wow. I might cut my hair sooner than I think! Although I don't have enough to donate!

Sent from my PG06100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

TLC1020

Whattttttt nooooooooooooooo :blush:

If you're happy with the cut then I guess will be happy for you lol.. :grin:

bride91501

Your cut is SUPER cute. Very sassy.

But, as someone who's knee-deep in this "Can I grow my hair long?" experiment, I am in secret mourning for your pretty long hair. Does that make me crazy??? LOL

The new 'do does fit you well, though.... :)

D.Lisha

Wow, what a change :)
It looks really good on u, though :)

Sent from my DROID PRO using Long Hair Care Forum App

CarolinaGal

That cut is super fly! You are killing it! Get is Miss Lady! I think it looks great on you and it is looks like you are enjoying the new style as well.

Makenzie

Love the new look. Looks real good on you. My girlfriend had hair your length and donted it as well when she cut it.

Can anyone pls tell me how to post pics so that when you click on the pics, its like a album and you can click "next". You know what I mean?

I used photobucket to upload these pics.
JMO, I like clicking threads and the pics are already there. I hate having to click attachments within threads.

Iamhim

Congrats to you! I think your new cut looks very nice!! And after all its just hair, YOUR hair at that. Rock it girl!

mscocoface

It is short and HEALTHY not just short. Your hair your choice. You love it and that is all that matters! :yep: