Well Ladies...I CUT MY HAIR! (PICS)

keepithealthy

Your hair was very pretty before and it looks great after the cut. Fits you well. You can always grow it back when your ready.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
That cut looks super on you! Love love love it! You look so chic :yep: Change is good every so often.

hannan

I :love: it!

I gasped b/c I was expecting like a 2 inch cut but I think it suits you real well. :yep:

reeko43

Your hair cut is fire!! I would love to know how people reacted in the salon when your stylist started cutting!

Bnster

OP For your attachment question you have to, (is this what you mean if not sorry someone else will pitch in)
click on ADVANCE in the posting box,
click on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS,
then upload - Max allowed is 5 per post.

Wow, when I read the title I was thinking big cut. Are you natural? The cut looks great on you! HHJ!

luvmesumhair

What was your regimen before the cut :look:
I felt like it was a lot. But since this past Oct, I was doing Ladyp's DDM. I was basically keeping my hair in braids under a wig/LF, washing and detangling once a month. Then this month, I just all of a sudden got tired of the wigs/LF, got tired of wearing my hair braided and just started wearing my hair out. Not even caring about protecting my hair or ends for that matter.:look: I was like, what is the matter with me???:blush: Then I was like, I think it is time to cut....

Your hair cut is fire!! I would love to know how people reacted in the salon when your stylist started cutting!
Girl ask me why this lady in the salon, that doesn't even know me when my stylist started cutting my hair, said "OH MY GOD!" I reached out and put my hand on her leg (she was sitting next to me at the time waiting for her hair to get done) and said, pls don't do that.:sad: I was scared that she was going to get me started and all emotional. But you know what, when the stylist handed me my hair, I felt no emotion at all but other then...I IS FREEEEEEE!!!:lol:
OP For your attachment question you have to, (is this what you mean if not sorry someone else will pitch in)
click on ADVANCE in the posting box,
click on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS,
then upload - Max allowed is 5 per post.

Wow, when I read the title I was thinking big cut. Are you natural? The cut looks great on you! HHJ!
Thank you Brister. I think I got it. Also to answer your question, no. I am relaxed.

luvmesumhair

Thanks again ladies for all of your compliments!!!!! To be honest, I was nervous about posting it here. Did not know what reaction I was going to receive. But I am really surprised at all the love I am receiving.

Thank you.