What a difference are you having with Longer Hair

chebaby

my hair gets caught in my seat belt now. i didnt think my hair was growing so i looked at pics that i took back in april and i see it is growing nicely. also everyone keeps telling me how long its getting.

cupcakes

The day after I wash, it never fails to find LOOOOONG strands of hair between my butt cheeks while I am washing the next morning.:look: I know TMI, but I NEVER EVER had that problem before I had "long" hair.

Also, I think I am developing a very mild case of bacne :(

me 2:lachen:

Mrs.Green

This thread is hilarious :lachen:

For me I knew the difference when:

I can tell the difference between shed hair and breakage without looking for the bulb.

My hair gets pulled when giving hugs

I can feel my hair on my back in the shower

Hair in lipgloss

Buns are bigger

I have to buy bigger hair clips the smalls ones i used when Shoulder length can't fit/close around all my hair

I use more product :perplexed

sunnieb

Ok, this thread had me :lachen:, so I had to bump it up! Here's my list:

The hair flip thing - I used to think ladies who did this were just trying to show off. Now I know the truth. Your hair gets in the way and caught in so many things, you HAVE to flip it out of the way.

My stylist moving me to the bigger sink bowl.

Other people telling me that my hair is long.

Being able to make a nice sized bun with all my own hair.

Being able to style it with little or no effort.

The biggest difference I see is that I don't care about length as much as I used to. I mean I'm still growing it, but I don't look at the length all the time. I just maintain my hair regimen and keep it movin'. I appreciate that this is the longest my hair has ever been, but I guess I have realized that length will come in time so why keep obsessing over it.

JollyGal

lol I can't wait to experience more of this in the future.

So far I've only had the thought there was a flying insect next to me (corner of eye method - always catches those critters) turning round to catch it only to find it had moved to the other side of me spinning round and then realizing it's my hair experience needless to say the neighbours witnessed the whole thing because it was curtain wash day.

I love the hair in lipgloss experience. It feels so cute having to take your hair out of your mouth and re applying lippy.

Has anyone mentioned baywatch hair yet? I'm APL stretched but it feel so good to do a slow mo run and have your hair bouncing in the wind.

Ahhh

Last edited:

chasturner84

My hair isn't long, but definitely "longer". On the rare occasion that I do wear my hair out, I find that I have to be careful not to get food in the sides of my hair when I eat. For Christmas dinner I had my front sides soiled because I would lean over too far over my plate and my strands would fall into my food...yuck! :nono: It is gross but definitely a new and welcomed experience, lol.

ellebelle88

- I always get mad when I wear cute earrings and my hair pretty much covers them.
- I get weave-checked when I'm giving someone a hug.

jasminea

It's not long, but it's longer. It gets annoying wearing it down cause I have to be more careful not to get it stuck under my bag/purse strap etc.

This happens to me a lot. It also loves to get caught in the car seatbelt strap. I lose more hair from straps pulling it out than I do detangling or styling!

Optimus_Prime

when i put on my bra and instead of fastening the clasps i'm fastening my hair inside the clasps or your hair is caught under the bra strap....i can't be the only one.

hair in mouth and eyes especially on windy days.

hair wrapped in a few circles around earrings.

hair in seatbelts or if someones in the backseat and they hold onto the seat rest - YO that's my hair ya got there!

hair under purse strap.

when folks hug you, your hair is caught under their arms, fingers or worse, in their earrings or finger rings :S

when i brush my teeth, hair in the way. or when i spitout the toothpaste - gotta make sure there's no hair near the sink or it gets spit on - blech.

shed hair looks like small, bald animal lives in the shower or in my denman brush but it's just more long hair strand drama.

when cooking, being careful not to lean close to the burner (obvious reasons) or open pot/pan to sniff the contents or you'll be wearing what you cook.

list could go on. but i can say all of us would say it's a happy list, eh?

:yep::yep:

chasturner84

I can hardly wait till my hair gets caught in my butt cheeks and toilet... *daydreaming*

Anyway so far I've noticed that altho I'm the Ninja of Rollersetting, its getting difficult cuz my hair is getting longer.

I go through a bottle of conditioner like nothing. Thank God my hair likes cheap conditioner!

For the first time in my life I sat down on the train and when I went to pick something up my hair got caught between my back and the seat. Ouch! I was so happy!!!

My curly hair sits on my shoulder now.

I do that FLIP when I put my coat on and have to take my hair out of my coat. Woohoo!

Cant wait until I can do it!!! :grin:

chasturner84

lol I can't wait to experience more of this in the future.

So far I've only had the thought there was a flying insect next to me (corner of eye method - always catches those critters) turning round to catch it only to find it had moved to the other side of me spinning round and then realizing it's my hair experience needless to say the neighbours witnessed the whole thing because it was curtain wash day.

I love the hair in lipgloss experience. It feels so cute having to take your hair out of your mouth and re applying lippy.

Has anyone mentioned baywatch hair yet? I'm APL stretched but it feel so good to do a slow mo run and have your hair bouncing in the wind.

Ahhh

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Highlight of my day!

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
The day after I wash, it never fails to find LOOOOONG strands of hair between my butt cheeks while I am washing the next morning.:look: I know TMI, but I NEVER EVER had that problem before I had "long" hair.

Also, I think I am developing a very mild case of bacne :(

lol lol im glad your bold up in here.....like me:yep:.......:yawn:

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
i get the hair in lip gloss too. and the hair in my food, once biting a hotdog a couple of long strands flew in. i pulled them out after licking mustard off them and then brushing those hairs back in place after. :nono:and -->:spinning:

Last edited:

bellebebe

I thought there was a spider on my lower back in the shower. I hadn't noticed that my hair even grew. I was completely freaked out though.

When it was getting caught when I'd lean back in my chair when I was wearing it curly it annoyed me. Unstretched my hair had always been closer to right below shoulder length.

me too lol I beat myself up all the time when a piece of hair lays on my neck lol