What are you BUYING??? black friday madness

wannabelong

I need to stock up on some moisturizers for me and my 2 girls.

Qhemet Biologics:
6x Burdock Butter Root Cream

firecracker

Miss jessies...I know im getting the curly meringue but not sure if I should try the pudding , or stretch creme...
Ahhhhh me too but I'm trying to wait for the Bogo Sale. The good news is they now carry Ms Jessies at my local Target on La Cienega. It was so hard not purchasing some Baby Butter creme yesterday but heck 58 bucks needs to go toward two items right about now. :grin:

IslandDiva08

Same here. I actually already purchased some products from Curlmart when they had a one-day 20% coupon code out last week.

I would like some Bee Mine, but the only thing I purchase from that line is the Cream Moisturizer. I already have two 8 oz jars.

What I really need to do is use up what I have. These sales would only make sense to me if the products I bought were my staple products that I used consistently. It would make sense to stock up for the sake of a discount :yep:

Same here, i was watching hairveda to see if the vatika frosting or cocasta shikakai oil would be part of their sale, but its not, so i won't be buying anything this black friday. If Oyin or henna sooq is having a sale i will have to reconsider.

beautyaddict1913

what do u ladies buy at oyin???

and Miss Jessie's??

anyone doing a afroveda sale? what do u buy there???

From Miss Jessie's I like the curly meringue and curly pudding. I currently have 2 jars of both right now. For the sale I am going to get another 16 oz of pudding and a stretch silkening creme (to try). I have the baby buttercream but havent tried it yet and the only thing missing from my collection is the curly buttercream but i heard baby was better.

From Qhemet I am getting
2x AOHC
2X BRBC
CTDG
The new DC

Thats it! I think the sales were better last year and we were notified a lot quicker becuz the economy was worse than it is now.

iri9109

i spent my black friday hair product money on shoes :ohwell: ...hopefully i can find enough spare change or a sponsor for my burnt sugar pomade :look:

kmn1980

Emoticons don't affect me
Well, Curl Junkie has a new protein conditioner out called Repair Me and although I'm pretty protein sensitive it has a mix of oils in it so I want to see if I can get the protein without the hardness.

It says it's for "Normal-Fine Hair Types" which is the polar opposite of what I am but I still want to try it. Either that or the BEAUTICURLS STRENGTHENING HAIR CONDITIONER they have. Just want to test one of them out.

I also want to try a deep conditioner from Bee Mine.

lilsparkle825

Oyin Shine and Define
Qhemet BRBC
I want some kinky-curly but idk who is having a sale.
Does someone have humidifiers on sale? A few of you mentioned it and I need one.
Miss Jessie's but it can wait till I get paid in Dec since the sale is thru 12/31. I will get more of the curly pudding (unscented this time) and Baby Buttercreme.

ETA: for everyone who buys stuff and hates it, I will be lurking on the exchange board to assist you in getting rid of all that extra product. :)

Last edited:

Pompous Blue

i didn't see a sale....what do u get??
She has an announcement on her website - under the moisturizers category. No % off is listed, though. And she acknowledges on facebook.com that she's having a sale.

I plan on purchasing from
myhoneychild.com
brownbutterbeautyshop.com (christinegant.etsy.com)
oyinhandmade.com
missjessies.com
ayurnaturalbeauty.com
darcysbotanicals.com

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Canadian here taking advantage of your Black Friday:)
I just bought 2 bottles of BWC leave in Conditioner (my staple) buy one get one half off. With the shipping it was still about $10 less than I am able to get it for here and I didn't have to drive 45 minutes away from home to get it <doing a happy dance>!!!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I'm dying to try something from Qhemet and Darcy's Botanicals. I already have products from Bee Mine which I love. I want to try the Alma and Olive creme and the Honey Balm. Also, the Transitioning Creme from DB. I can't wait!

RubyWoo

I plan to purchase Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive(2) Heavy Cream and Burdock Root Butter Cream(1).

SimJam

Ive decided to spend all, well the vast majority of my "hair products" money with Qhemet

olive and honey hydrating balm
burdockroot butter creme
Amla and Olive heavy creme
morinja tree conditioning ghee
coco tree conditioning ghee

if Target has a black friday or cyber monday online sale I'll get my shea moisture and jane carter products

if not, then I wait untill I visit my sister for Christmas

HennaRo

It's a shame I don't know what the heck I want!!! I would buy some Ohm but they are closed. Maybe I'll just stock up on Oyin and call it a day. Oh maybe buy some Darcy's mask....that's it. Sad

Vonnieluvs08

I'm only giving myself a $100 limit and I may not spend that all. I'm getting some stuff from SSI for sure and if the sale is worth the shipping then I'll get some stuff from Mozeke (protein DC and the cleansing condish). I'm debating between Bear Fruit Hair (20% off until Dec something) and Darcy's (25% but I don't know what I really want from here)as my line to try during a sale.