What are you BUYING??? black friday madness

~VicTorIAn~

Went to the mall and bought Curly Meringue, got 1 free.
Just ordered the new conditioner and the scalp pomade from qhemet.
#satisfied

ladylo

Qhemet: Never tried their products but I ordered a bunch because they get great reviews and although I can get them locally the prices are literally double in Canada. The AOHC costs $30.00 where I live!!!! Without this sale I would probably never have bothered trying them. Even with shipping, taxes and duty it's still cheaper to order online!!!

I got the Amla & Olive Heavy Cream, Honey Hydrating balm. Moringa Softening Serum. Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee and the new Moringa deep conditioner.

Misikko: I got the HANA 1.5" Titanium flat iron.

Had to stop there cuz my pockets couldn't take any more. Can't wait! I love getting mail!!

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

:grin: Hey nowwwww!!! They had a whole new section with Natural and/or Curly hair products by several other companies. I took care of my fix with the Bogo Sale. I should be good for the whole year ahead.
FIRECRACKER

so target carried the buy one get one free sale?

even tho' the site said it would not?

wednesday

i got some Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade, Qhemet Cocoa Tree Detangleing Ghee and Darcy's botanicals live in. I was so underwhelmed by all the sales. 20% off a $14 product is nothing when you're paying up to $8 shipping. Still, i saved a little money so i can't complain :)

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

i got some Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade, Qhemet Cocoa Tree Detangleing Ghee and Darcy's botanicals live in. I was so underwhelmed by all the sales. 20% off a $14 product is nothing when you're paying up to $8 shipping. Still, i saved a little money so i can't complain :)

i agree... but i ordered a lot from naturallycurly and b/c i was trying to understand the shipping options... my last order was $164 and change on shipping alone (changed my first two orders)

i wrote them to see if they can adjust that a bit:ohwell:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

i'm feeling antsy.... not sure if i got enuff of this ... or that (keeping my ordering to ONCE a year)

also.... i still didn't try SSI (still laughing on that one).... and Karen's body beautiful

also .... on the fence on CURL JUNKIE... the rehab (is it worth the big BIG investment???)
all conversations having with self lol!!!

SimJam

Oh I caved in and got some Oyin prods

Honey hemp conditioner
NEW hair dew
burnt sugar pomade

Im good for the YEAR .... and its only the Oyin HH condish that I have to use up within 6 - 12 month ...

ummmm I made up a spreadsheet with the self lives of the prods I ordered :nono:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Oh I caved in and got some Oyin prods

Honey hemp conditioner
NEW hair dew
burnt sugar pomade

Im good for the YEAR .... and its only the Oyin HH condish that I have to use up within 6 - 12 month ...

ummmm I made up a spreadsheet with the self lives of the prods I ordered :nono:

ya'll are killing me with the spreadsheets.... so ummmmm yeah I'll be pm'ing you on how to do dat dare!:look: :grin:

Ladybelle

I didn't even buy any hair products with all the black Friday shopping I did. Oh well. **makes a mental note for next year:don't forgot about HAIR products on black Friday.***

prettyinpurple

I only had one ordered, but I'm stocked for a while.

Darcy's Botanicals:
Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme x3
NEW Curl Styling (Leave In) Cream
NEW Curling Cream Gel -- FREE!!

AHeadOfCoils

:grin: Hey nowwwww!!! They had a whole new section with Natural and/or Curly hair products by several other companies. I took care of my fix with the Bogo Sale. I should be good for the whole year ahead.

WOW! I didn't know that Target honored the Bogo sale for the natural products. I'm maaad now! :wallbash: