What are you BUYING??? black friday madness

Tiye

Nothing excites me anymore. I *might* go to the store and buy some Blue Magic. I'm not even kidding.

:)

I had fun last black friday - this year I don't get to play. I never bought hair stuff for black friday tho - never occurred to me. This year I will simply be picking up a few wig making supplies at Joann's. And my cousin wants me to color her hair tomorrow so we will be stopping by sally's to get what she needs and I may pick up a little something for myself. Kinda boring but that's about it.

Mrs. Verde

if Target has a black friday or cyber monday online sale I'll get my shea moisture and jane carter products

if not, then I wait untill I visit my sister for Christmas

I did a double take and had to re-read your message. I was about to say, girl....they got Target in Jamaica?!?!?:giggle:

AHeadOfCoils

Ahhhhh me too but I'm trying to wait for the Bogo Sale. The good news is they now carry Ms Jessies at my local Target on La Cienega. It was so hard not purchasing some Baby Butter creme yesterday but heck 58 bucks needs to go toward two items right about now. :grin:

:hiya: That's my local Target too!

ThickRoot

I'm doing a run on Shescentit:

Banana Brulee 16 oz
Fortifying Hair Masque 8oz
Coco Creme Leave-in Condish
Marshmallow Herbal Cream
Macadamia Fixing Gel
Marula Hemp Butter
Kiwi Kiss Butter
Carrot Pumpkin Seed Oil
Mango Butter Cream (sample)
:lick:

There are samples that I want from Bee Mine, Brown Butter Beauty, and one or two Darcy's and Hairveda products -- we'll see :rolleyes:

Rastafarai

My hair is lacking major moisture as of late and I'm searching for additional styling agents, so:

Curl Junkie
Curl Rehab
Aloe Fix
Repair Me

Qhemet
Olive & Honey Balm (3x)
Moringa Tree Condish (2x)

Bee Mine
Deep Condish
Bee Hold Curly Butter
Deja's Hair Milk

empressri

My hair is lacking major moisture as of late and I'm searching for additional styling agents, so:

Curl Junkie
Curl Rehab
Aloe Fix
Repair Me

Qhemet
Olive & Honey Balm (3x)
Moringa Tree Condish (2x)

Bee Mine
Deep Condish
Bee Hold Curly Butter
Deja's Hair Milk

stop playing, i got a big strawberry ice cream rehab, honey butta leave in (for SO, yanno this is a good hair grease substitute for the males in your life, just a dab followed by a boar bristle brushing, my nephew's thirsty scalp and hair soaked this up today) and the repair me. oh and the new beauticurls leave in, alll in my cart right now:grin:

hannan

Just ordered some rhassoul cubes from hairrogant. Still waiting on Curl Junkie. :grin:

eta: sike. I guess the CJ code worked already.

Last edited:

empressri

done with my ordering, and keeping track of what i got on this little piece of paper. i aint trying to go nuts!!!

Bnster

Just ordered from Beemine as well.

Your Order Contains:
1 x Mango Serum with Sulfur 8 fl oz
1 x Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer 8 oz
1 x Bee Nourished Ayurvedic Herbal Bar 4.5 oz

cocoagirl

I want to order something else from Darcy's besides the lemongrass creme if I"m paying $7 for shipping..but don't know what to buy??help with suggs??

ThickRoot

Shescentit order is completed.

Think I'm done with online ordering, may cop a few things from the beauty supply tomorrow.

toinette

Tricking the president
I just ordered three wigs from ebonyline using the 20% off code that was posted in this thread. Ordered Lexy in #2 w/1b as second option Janet Collection Full Lace Wig - LEXY, mariah in 2 w/1b as second option Freetress Equal Lace Front Wig - MARIAH and lady michelle in the same color Freetress Equal Lace Front Wig - Lady Michelle. total came to just under 95 bucks. Now hopefully they have those colors in!! I've been waiting all day till midnight to his Qhemets only to find it wont start till 6AM when I will be at work!! hopefully they still have some AHOC and Burdock root left when i get a chance to order at around 5:30 PM

EllePixie

ok those are next.... what did u get from Oyin & curl junkie?? (oh i gotta look up those codes too)

my first time ordering both.... what's the best

Why am I still awake watching Hawaii Five-O?

Anywho, here's what I got:

Curl Junkie - code: BF2010
  • 32oz Daily Fix Cleansing Condish (Love for cowashing, gives you the shampoo clean scalp feeling without stripping your hair)
  • 32oz Curl Rehab in Strawberry Ice Cream (Love, amazing DC and LI, packed with moisture and no protein)
  • Beauticurls LI (Love the old formula, so getting the new one...like a lighter version of the Rehab, absorbs well for 2nd day hair as well)
  • Curl Queen Gel (my baby daddy gel, no glycerin, awesome for winter)
  • Smoothing Lotion (goes great with the CQ and also works great as a RO)

Oyin - code: blackfriday
  • 32oz Honey Hemp (my baby daddy condish, if I could marry it and have its curly headed honey babies, I would - works great in all climates even with glycerin, like it best as a LI though because it's too delicioius to rinse out)
  • Shine & Define (worked well on my relaxed hair when I wore a curly mohawk, so trying it again)
  • Hair Dew (new product, looks promising - also glycerin free)

Hope that helps and happy shopping!

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Thank u sooo much elle

and Hawaii -5-O ???? NO WORDS:ohwell:

• 32oz Daily Fix Cleansing Condish (Love for cowashing, gives you the shampoo clean scalp feeling without stripping your hair)
  • 32oz Curl Rehab in Strawberry Ice Cream (Love, amazing DC and LI, packed with moisture and no protein)
  • Beauticurls LI (Love the old formula, so getting the new one...like a lighter version of the Rehab, absorbs well for 2nd day hair as well)

• 32oz Honey Hemp (my baby daddy condish, if I could marry it and have its curly headed honey babies, I would - works great in all climates even with glycerin, like it best as a LI though because it's too delicioius to rinse out)
  • Shine & Define (worked well on my relaxed hair when I wore a curly mohawk, so trying it again)

ThickRoot

what did you get from SSI

(so proud I just learned that one!!! acronym's R us)

Lol lol lol, the SSI might be one of the only acronyms I do know. I got the following. I recently tried a couple of her products and I love, love the banana brulee and the coco-creme leave in. In fact I like everything I tried.

Banana Brulee 16 oz
Fortifying Hair Masque 8oz
Coco Creme Leave-in Condish
Marshmallow Herbal Cream
Macadamia Fixing Gel
Marula Hemp Butter
Kiwi Kiss Butter
Carrot Pumpkin Seed Oil

SimJam

ok Im done shopping for hair stuf now ... I think

I got

from Darcys Botanicals the free curling cream gave Oyin the bumparoo cause i was on the fence with Oyin

Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Conditioner
Avocado & Honey Twisting Cream
Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme
NEW Curling Cream Gel

from Qhemet

Amla & Olive Heavy Cream
Burdock Root Butter Cream
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm

from Misikko btw this shipped today ... woohoooooo

hana pro flat iron
straightening comb (to do the comb chase method)

sillygirl82

I'll probably buy from Hairveda:
Shikakai bar shampoo
Moist 24/7 conditioner
Whipped gelly
Maybe some more cocasta oil
Maybe try one of her deep conditioners.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

thanks elle

i'm a broke baller..... couldn't do the curl rehab
but i went in pretty deep on the honey hemp (praying i love it! if not.... sell sell sell) and keep it moving
trying to replace my kinky curly knot today

although i looooooove conditioners.... i find too many to keep jumping
but i'm only in love with kinky curly knot today as a leave in soooooooooo i wanted at least one alternative

b/c of the price and small size.... i need a larger size with the way i lather stuff on

EllePixie

thanks elle

i'm a broke baller..... couldn't do the curl rehab
but i went in pretty deep on the honey hemp (praying i love it! if not.... sell sell sell) and keep it moving
trying to replace my kinky curly knot today

although i looooooove conditioners.... i find too many to keep jumping
but i'm only in love with kinky curly knot today as a leave in soooooooooo i wanted at least one alternative

b/c of the price and small size.... i need a larger size with the way i lather stuff on

Aw! I personally like the Honey Hemp over Knot Today for sure - The HH is better for detangling for me and even though it's light it packs a bunch of moisture. It also plays well with a lot of stylers, while sometimes with the KCKT I get white balls. I hope you like it!