What challenges would you like to see in 2010?

???

• Goal Challenges

Votes: 76 60.8%
  • Healthy Ends

Votes: 54 43.2%
  • Protective Styling

Votes: 50 40.0%
  • Hide Your Hair

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • Deep Conditioning Challenges

Votes: 50 40.0%
  • CO-Washing

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Buy 1, Use 1

Votes: 13 10.4%
  • No Heat

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • Stretching

Votes: 29 23.2%
  • Other

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

msa

I voted Goal Challenges my idea is; Subsequent to finding your regimen and staples this challenge will assist in remaining consistent with the above and will permit alterations to these solely on the basis that it will enhance your regimen. The duration of the ‘consistency challenge’ :grin: will be a 1 year with proposed enhancement, if any, introduced once every three months there will also be one special pass for immediate introduction of an enhancement (may it be a technique or product). Lastly, no buying of new products apart from those that will enhance your regimen (only 4 new products during the challenge) therefore the main products purchased will be stock replenishments.

A regimen consistency challenge would be great for me. I need to just stick with one regimen and stop being lazy.

I'm actually taking the rest of this year to use up all my products so that I can go into the new year with just staples and a set regimen.

LightEyedMami

High Protein Diet Challenge, Hot Oil Treatment Challenge & Nape Growth Challenge
I agree with everything here especially the bolded.

I love length challenges because they drive me insane!!!:spinning:

But 1)i would love a JBCO Challenge next year...JBCO is NO JOKE!!!!:nono:

2) I would also like a protective styling challenge that would give us ideas on how to wear our hair up like different bun styles and also teach us to integrate safe hair accessories such as hairsticks<-----I LOVE hair sticks!!
1) me too, i have heard some good stuff about that oil, and i think starting a challenge would be just what i need to make me finally order some :yep:

2) I agree i wish i knew of more Protective styling options.

-Also i would like to add that i would like to see more deep conditioning w/ heat challenges, seeing as im on and off with it, just from pure laziness :sad:

winnettag

At the very top of my list is LTRS (Long Term Relaxer Stretching)

Second would be HYH (Hide Your Hair)

Third would be DC (deep conditioning)

I guess if I have a forth challenge it would be Goals but I wouldn't join one because one of my goals is to join 2 maybe 3 challenges next year. I don't foresee myself being too active on the board next year, I'll see:look:.

The only real goal I have for my hair next year is stretching my relaxer by hiding my hair for the entire year with some DCing in between:yep:.

Ditto! I'm so close to my goal I can taste it! lol.

glamchick84

Goals, ayurvedic(wanna join this time around), bunning for growth, and buy 1 get 1(wanna join this time around)

prettybyrd

I love the TWA grow out challenge! No heat will be great once my hair starts to grow and overall health are great ones for me!

About no heat - does that include bonnet dryers for DC?

isabella09

A regimen consistency challenge would be great for me. I need to just stick with one regimen and stop being lazy.

I'm actually taking the rest of this year to use up all my products so that I can go into the new year with just staples and a set regimen.

:wave: thank you. I’m doing exactly the highlighted and giving away some products in exchange forum which will leave me with just my staples. My aim for the forthcoming year is consistency and technique no more buying of any new products apart from replenishments. :scratchch I’m still not sure when to start the challenge; perhaps the beginning of December in preparation for the New Year or after Christmas once everyone has received all their new hair presents :spinning:

that_1_grrrl

Goal challenge: I am trying to make at least BSL by the end of next year. It's gonna be hard, so I could use the encouragement.

Healthy ends: I do not want to cut my ends until I get past BSL, so I want to do whatever I can to keep them healthy now.

Protective styling: I plan to bun my hair anytime I go out this year.

Hm, I'd be up for another baggy challenge since I dropped out last time. If I can afford vitamins, I would like to try that too. Basically, I want to make sure I have a very very healthy regimen this year, so I going from SL to BSL is just a little more possible.

Katherina

i need a protective styling challenge! :drunk:
it would be nice to also have a no trims challenge because i'm always cuttin my hair! :(

Lita

I would like to see the SAME PRODUCTS USED for a month Challenge
Ex-If you use komaza shampoo you can only use that one for a month,conditioner is hairveda what/ever you can only use that con for 1 month...

Happy Hair Growing!

Miss AJ

I voted healthy ends, deep conditioning, goal, use 1 buy 1, and protective styling. My main concern will be healthy ends because I've never been good at keeping my ends trimmed and taking extra care of them.

Amerie123

like another poster mentioned previously... i like to see challenges with set guidelines, rules, and penalties... otherwise they are not that fun and it makes it more of a "challenge" to me.

plastic

Like someone said a Twa challenge. However it would be for persons who bced in Jan or Feb and it would be a TWA to BAA challenge . Where results are shown at the end of the year. No heat, lots of deep conditioning and lots of moisture

My-Foolish-Heart

I know there's an ayurvedic challenge, but what about one that's strickly for henna? I think that would be interesting. I also want to see a long term stretch challenge and a C&G challenge.

Smiley79

Can we do a New MegaTek one please, a MegaTek 2010 or something. Also stretching and protective styling.