What do you think about this wig?

I love it. I wonder how it will hold up though, like if it will lose curl definition quickly or become matted or shed a lot. It looks really natural to me and i'd rock it with confidence!!!!!!!!!! I say go for it.

I love it. I wonder how it will hold up though, like if it will lose curl definition quickly or become matted or shed a lot. It looks really natural to me and i'd rock it with confidence!!!!!!!!!! I say go for it.

For the shortest one which is 16 inches the price is $250 without shipping. I would hope it would be top of the line. :blush:

If you get it make sure you update this thread with pics and a review. If it works for you i'll be adding it to my personal wish list

Hey thats peakmill...She sold me on this wig when she did a review on it. It is gorgeous and easy to blend. Can't wait to get that wig myself.

Style is great but for that sort of price, somehow I don't think you'd get your money's worth. Unless you really take care of it, it will be napsville in a few weeks.

I think it's pretty, very stylish. I definitely vote for the wig over the microbraids. I've seen too many damaged scalps and hair from microbraids.

I love it but I must agree with some of the other ladies, for that price I pray that it holds up. I've paid large amounts for wigs that did NOT hold up and it left me highly disappointed! Can't wait to see the pics if you get it.

It's cute. I like that the tell tale straight part at the top where you can tell the texture was artificially created from straight hair is minimal. I have several different types (patterns) of afro weave that I use to make wigs. Some of it is several years old now and still good. The curl pattern is permed in and does not slip out. If this wig is made from remy hair it should be very durable - just treat it like your own hair. Use quality products, wash it in sections and if you sleep in it be sure to cover it with a silk scarf.

Back