What exactly is shoulder length?

laketta

This may seem like something that I should know but I do not know what category to put myself in. Does your hair have to "lay" on yur shoulder or can it barely touch it. I look at some people's pictures and they have shoulder length but they are all different lengths. Bra strap is clear and waist is pretty clear. I am really confused.

jainygirl

i said i had shoulder length when i could tilt my head forward and my hair was still touching my shoulders
everyones definitions are different though, i definitely agree with that--jainygirl

NAY007

Shoulder length to me means that the hair touches the shoulders. Anything shorter than that is still somewhat bob/chin length to me. I consider shoulder length also hair that has not reached the bottom of the shoulder blades. Pretty detailed:) But that's just me.

LiqueXX

[ QUOTE ]
NAY007 said:
Shoulder length to me means that the hair touches the shoulders. I consider shoulder length also hair that has not reached the bottom of the shoulder blades. Pretty detailed:) But that's just me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, my hair is slighty past my shoulders but I still consider it shoulder length

lunalight7

I have one "tail" on the left side that grazes my shoulders. I would have to shrug to make the rest of my hair do that
....but I'm callin' it shoulder length anyhoo...so sue me!!!