What flatiron do YOU want for Christmas?

SimpleKomplexity

Chi, FHI, Maxiglide, GHD, Andis lol, what is it?

I'm starting to leaaaan towards a FHI...but I dunno why I'm buying into this. I don't plan to flat iron unless it's for special occasions but I still really want this FHI Platform. What flat iron do you like? Helps lock moisture in?

ceebee3

I really want the H2 Pro now. I just purchased the maxiglide and I have a Sedu that I purchased 3 yrs ago and I've only used it about 4 times.

the GHD! its the bread and butter of flatirons, in my eyes. ♥

I sure hope so because I also brought one of these after someone posted about the deal on HSN. I'm not flatironing until next month so I hope I like it.

30something

I already got my self one... a Solia http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1558.html

People always complain Chi appliances breaking after a year.. and they're so expensive!
FHI Runway.. Oh I wish.. I barely have that much in my bank account (ok maybe not)
Maxiglide.. I picked one up today in a store, after hearing so much raves about it I still don't want it.. nothing wrong with it... i guess because it doesn't look nice and sleek like other high end irons..
GHD.. Haven't heard much feed back from it, looks like another one I can't afford...

Hey if you really want a run way go for it, sometimes u really do get what you pay for... seriously I have to many of those negative experiences because of being cheap!

Desarae

IDK they all seem overrated and overpriced to me...I don't know what to believe or which one to buy!

poookie

i want a dang maxiglide thanks to all these dang maxiglide threads. my x5 superlite works fine... but nooo.... now i've gotta get a maxiglide!

CurlyNue

Somebody givin' away flatirons for christmas? Well Santa, since I've been such a good girl I would like a Runway or a GHD, but if that too much then I'll take one of them Maxiglides!

CurlyNue

I really want the H2 Pro now. I just purchased the maxiglide and I have a Sedu that I purchased 3 yrs ago and I've only used it about 4 times.

I sure hope so because I also brought one of these after someone posted about the deal on HSN. I'm not flatironing until next month so I hope I like it.

You can never have too many flat irons.

Oasis

grabbing life by the pussy
I recently bought a maxiglide but sent it back. My hair must be uber different from everyone else's on the board because I did not get silky, straight results. I honestly could have blow dried my hair and the outcome would have been similar.

I think I'm going to try the Chi next.

Adaoba2012

I want the FHI platform sooo bad!! I promised my sister I wouldn't spend $300 on the runway until I'm a pharmacist making a decent salary...so I will have to settle with the platform for now..but whats this I hear the runway is discontinued??? :crybaby:

Runway!!

Thank goodness I bought one before the were discountinued.

MsButterfli

i have no clue, i need to perfect my TECHNIQUE before considering a higher priced iron.. cuz right now my remingtons (1 inch and 2 1/4inch) both workin great

Cheekychica

IDK they all seem overrated and overpriced to me...I don't know what to believe or which one to buy!

ITA!! I am so confused now... At first I wanted a Hana Elite and then I was sure I was getting a Maxiglide and now I'm torn thinking about the Sedu. :perplexed

Lyoness

Babyliss Radiance for me if they're not all sold out

or a Toni and guy pair if they are

I expect the "or" list to grow