What hairstyles will you do when...

ladylibra_30

lisajames96 said:
:) Do you have a pic of what that looks like? Never heard that before...

But I want to do one of those elegant side buns with just my hair and have it big and shinning, and not have the hair on the other side come out of the bun because it's too short to go that far over. And to add beautiful hair clips to it. One of you ladies has a pic of a big pretty healthy side bun on your hair album, but I can't remember who:confused:
-lisa

that sounds like lorraine or caramelhonnee...

Queenie

I think about styles that I will try a lot. I will wear it straight 1/month. Braidouts, twists, twistouts, wash 'n wear. :grin: I can't wait.

CarLiTa

Glad to see new replies... man i can't wait :D

my hair goal...same color too, haha, imagine how my hairstyle ideas will look with hair that long!

taraglam2

I will continue with the rollerset / rollerwrapp but my hair will be much, much longer. I will sport more twist-outs !

DiamondStar

Since I do not like wearing my hair down, I just want a decent length ponytail that is long and thick enough for a full bun :D .

Last edited:

Ronda123

Queenie said:
I think about styles that I will try a lot. I will wear it straight 1/month. Braidouts, twists, twistouts, wash 'n wear. :grin: I can't wait.

These are the same styles I am going to wear...I can't wait either! :)

SisterGirl*

I will be so excited when I can wear my hair like the Picture in my Avatar....
six more inches and I will dream no more :sleeping:

Attachments

• sade1.jpg
    sade1.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 43

CarLiTa

Once I get to midback, I will start doing more rollersets again, and actually wear them out curled. These are my plans for December 05 and on... more rollersets, because sometimes airdrying doesn't always work. Like right now, i'm struggling with my hair.

macherieamour

I cant wait to my hair grows longer so I can cut off the old hair. I know how to take care of my hair now and cant wait for the healthier hair replaces the damaged, weak, blowdried hair. I wanna do this style too

I can't make it look right- I think my hair is still to short. I also wanna expriment with pin curls, braidouts and buns so I can wash my hair more frequently. I hate using heat twice a week :ohwell:

CarLiTa

Macherie, how much are you planning to cut?

that style is cute! i can imagine some pretty pins in there, nice hair accessories. but jeez it looks so complicated!

i want a rollerset like Macherieamour's

MeccaMedinah

I'm looking forward to my first blowout since being natural.
I also can't wait to wear an updo- like the one Macherie posted. :)

foxybrownsugar

I also cant wait for me first blowout. I was thinking about getting it done around christmas but no good thing come to those who wait...so i'll wait til 06 when i'm relaxer free.

Healthb4Length

Oh I can't wait till my hair reach my desired goal of 28-30 inches! I plan on doing so much...where do I start?

1. Get LONG layers so that it does not look plain
2. Get hilites so that my hair has movement
3. Wear it down and flip and swang it baby!:lol:
4. Flip my hair when hatas start talking junk!
5. Wear more French Braids/twists
6. A cute long ponytail
7. Those cute hair accessories like chopsticks, fancy clips etc...the list can go on and on and on....:grin:

cocowhite

Well I will definitely rock the Aaliyah hair styles, but for the most part in will probably be in nice updos with hair clips and swinging ponytails...

BLESSED1

I'm thinking that I want to remain natural for the rest of my life, and I can't wait for the day when I'm back at BSL or longer and can wear my hair w/ a sleek middle part and a long puffy braid swinging down my back. Saw this girl who was natural w/ this style and she looked like pocohontas, just lovely :love:

A_Christian

Divine Inspiration said:
I like the tousseled curls on long hair....and the "down-to-there" straight look...I like the idea of a big juice bun too...the scarf thing is a definite since I looove scarves...

This is a great thread!

These are pretty much the same styles I look forward to having when I reach my hair goals. I especially can't wait to wear long, thick curly and wavy styles with some honey colored highlights.

hottopic

I am going to wear my hair down. French braids, braid outs.... After I reach bra-strap I am still not going to use heat until I am almost waist lenght.

I think I may do 3/4 Indian Style Braids with 1/4 loose hair at the end. I love that scarf idea. My favorite are updos with loose curls. I may even sport a very high pony tail just to show that I can hahahah --- ahh one day, one day!