what is the shortest hair you would be happy with

Lilmama1011

Post a pic or video

Mine would be this.....

Watch "Victoria's Secret & BBW Semi Annual Sale Haul (+ …" on YouTube
Victoria's Secret & BBW Semi Annual Sale Haul (+ …: http://youtu.be/EmrlxQO0q0Y

I would be super satisfied with this length. It's enough to do a lot of styles and a nice length ponytail. Also I'm very close to that length so it's very attainable

SimJam

I love short hair cuts ... but I prefer longer hair, to me its more versatile

Sometimes I miss my TWA

Stormy

delete................................................

Last edited:

baddison

natural for good
Ummm....well the shortest hair I'd absolutely be happy with is BSL. NOthing shorter would make me glad. Boy...do I have a loonnnngggg way to go. LOL!! :) :)

prettybyrd

This is the shortest I would like my hair in a curly state. I'm thinking of not wearing my hair out again until after I've obtained this length curly.

Lilmama1011

This is the shortest I would like my hair in a curly state. I'm thinking of not wearing my hair out again until after I've obtained this length curly.

Very pretty. Your hair could be waist length depending on your height with this length of curls

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
A 1-guard. Basically what Amber Rose has at its shortest. Just not in the winter though.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Full armpit length in stretched styles (with no/low heat). Yeah I have a ways to go :ohwell:.

kandake

I'm on this site, but I'm not length obsessed. Although, you guys are trying hard to convert me.

With that being said. I love really short hair and wore it that way for 10 years while relaxed and for 6 mos. or so after my BC.

In terms of growing my hair out. I would be very pleased with APL. I don't need anything longer.

Last edited:

BFeathers

If I can't put it in a ponytail it's too damn short.

So I think that's collarbone length. A ponytail that's at least 4 inches long

Destiny9109

I've been apl(before my hhj) it wasn't long to me, but of course everyone made me feel like it was booty length lol. I would be happy with at least bsl hair, I feel I look better with long hair.