What LHCF hair disease do you have?

Zeal

OK Here it goes:

I have

Hair Anorexia
PJism - Recovering. I am really trying.
LHCFitis - Just a touch (virus)
Conehead: SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS.:look: :look: :look:

Hi, my name is Serenity Breeze and I have Hair Anorexia! I am constantly thinking my hair is super thin and see-through like - I dont know when I will ever get over it.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
crlsweetie912 said:
Ok, there's
Hair Anorexia: Thinking that your hair is thinner or more lackluster than it really is.

PJism: Hoarding hair care products like there is no tomorrow. Or buying products off of a LHCF recommendation.

Fotkistalkerism: Stalking LHCFer's fotkis looking for updates, new products or styles.

LHCFitis: You are on LHCF all day long and when you get up at night to go to the bathroom, you must check in! Or when you log out when it's time to leave work and as soon as you get home, you log back in to check what you might have missed!

Conditioner Junkie: You have every conditioner known to man and use lots of them faithfully

Conehead: You love cones in all your products and use them without regret!

I am a PJ and a conehead!:D What are your LHCF diseases and if you have any others, please post!

I have all of them except for the conditioner junkie, believe it or not. I'm working on the pjism though.

Carribeandream checking in here,

I have:

Hair Anorexia: except mine also includes the fact that I can never see any progress

PJism: I have fully recovered from this, but now I am the extreme opposite where I stick to one good thing and don't purchase anything for fear of a waste

Conditioner Junkie: This just happened recently! lol

LovelyLionessa

I've got the following:

Pjism- I thought I was rehabilitated until recently, without warning, I fell off the wagon, and started purchasing products people raved about, and a couple that just tickled my fancy. :perplexed

Conditioner Junkie- I'd like to think I'm in recovery with this one. I have narrowed down my core conditioners, but for a while I was compulsively buying VO5 conditioners since they were so cheap and good smelling, and then I just got sick of 'em. I hate looking at them stored in my product closet, I hate wondering how many pre poos, co washes, and times I shave my legs until I finally use up my supply. I gave some away to a women's shelter and I think I'll give some more away too. It's madness. But the real kicker happened this weekend when I bought SEVEN bottles of Suave Milk & Honey conditioner to go with the 4 I already had stored up. :ohwell:

Hand in Hair Disease- QB Alma & Olive Heavy cream gives this to me somethin' fierce! :grin:

Conehead- I love NTM, I use that line religiously. Between my NTM and my other cone laden faves, I have to be sure I whip out that clarifying poo every once in a while, since I love me some cones! :cool:

Candy_C

hair anorexia! i do not think my hair is long at all. i even look at some pics i used 2 class as long and think the hair is short! what the heck is wrong with me? i class long as midback. brastrap is not long to me anymore, unless its on somebody with a long torso.

ProductJunkie

crlsweetie912 said:
Ok, there's

PJism: Hoarding hair care products like there is no tomorrow. Or buying products off of a LHCF recommendation.

Fotkistalkerism: Stalking LHCFer's fotkis looking for updates, new products or styles.

LHCFitis: You are on LHCF all day long and when you get up at night to go to the bathroom, you must check in! Or when you log out when it's time to leave work and as soon as you get home, you log back in to check what you might have missed!

Conditioner Junkie: You have every conditioner known to man and use lots of them faithfully

Thats me!!!!

kbody4

I have Hairanorexia and LHCFitis real bad!! I have to tell myself not to take any more progress pics :lol:

cocowhite

PJism: Recovering - don't even use half the stuff I got
Fotkistalkerism: yes
LHCFitis: yes
Conditioner Junkie: In recovery

yourleoqueen

crlsweetie912 said:
Ok, there's

What she said. The bolded one is my worst.

crlsweetie912

Zeal said:
OK Here it goes:

I have

Hair Anorexia
PJism - Recovering. I am really trying.
LHCFitis - Just a touch (virus)
Conehead: SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS.:look: :look: :look:

Your hair loves cones, dimethicone, silicone, cholorohexitridiexicone.. and all the other cones that wreak havoc on others' hair. But your hair thrives on them. HTH

plove

I have hair anorexia I keep telling my self that my hair is not what i think SL should be but it is SL.

karezone

Hair Anorexia: Suffering still
PJism: Cured, All those products=more breakage and less growth
Fotkistalkerism: Cured, I realized that my hair is my hair and wanting someone elses is not going to make my grow.
LHCFitis: Cured; I just got a job and I don't want to lose it.
Conditioner Junkie: Cured; Waste of money

I do have Hand in Hair disease. You can catch me stroking the waves at my roots from 8a-11p

Lynnerie

Definitely LHCFitis. I just can't stay away. Even at work!

Conditioner Junkie

Recovering PJ Addict

I also use alot of hair forum terms outside of the forum and I know people are like WTF? My friend asked me yesterday what a protective hair style was. I forget she still has no clue even though I shared this site with her. :look:

Jas123

The Star of a Story
I have LHCFitis... I'm on LHCF from the time I get to work till it's time for me to go home...but I feel my LHCFitis is not that bad because I don't long on over the weekend

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
My answers are underlined.

Lawd!! :eek: :lachen:

crlsweetie912 said:
Ok, there's
Hair Anorexia: Thinking that your hair is thinner or more lackluster than it really is.

Conehead: You love cones in all your products and use them without regret!

I am a PJ and a conehead!:D What are your LHCF diseases and if you have any others, please post!

crlsweetie912

karezone said:
Hair Anorexia: Suffering still
PJism: Cured, All those products=more breakage and less growth
Fotkistalkerism: Cured, I realized that my hair is my hair and wanting someone elses is not going to make my grow.
LHCFitis: Cured; I just got a job and I don't want to lose it.
Conditioner Junkie: Cured; Waste of money

I do have Hand in Hair disease. You can catch me stroking the waves at my roots from 8a-11p

Girl, you need to teach a class LHCF Recovery: How to overcome your addictions!

Wishin4BSL

nappywomyn said:
I think I have the WORST case of Hand-in-Hair disease, EVER. If I'm not typing, my left hand is in my hair - period. I swear, if I didn't wear a scarf to bed, I'd most likely be playing with my hair in my SLEEP. :lachen:

I feel you girl! I'm the EXACT same way! I just can't help myself!:lachen: