What LHCF memeber hair inspires you???????

LaManda

Macherieamour....so sweet, lovely hair

Santia.....her hair shines like the sun; unselfish with hair advice

Gymfreak....full of info and always willing to help

AsTheCurlzTurns

I have to agree with fnngrant, all the naturals are my hair inspirations. I can't just pick one but when I first started here, I was in awe of Queeny20, LynnieB, Pinkskates, Pokahontas, Starr1, Naturallady, FlowerHair and host more of people. I was always stalking fotkis!! Now, since I've gotten accustomed to this site better, I've found some more heads that inspire me. But I also have to admit, that some of the relaxed/texlaxed heads I've seen also are just so beautiful, ie. DLewis, Traycee, Chicorro, Macherieamour to name some. But there's lots of others who's fotkis I haven't seen yet, but hopefully I do soon, since there's lots of other names on this thread I've never known about.

bella gee

I'm sorta new...still gettin to know people...but so far i like

Chicoro
PinkSkates
Dsylla
Choconilla Princess
Cichelle

nycutiepie

Babygurl made me a believer but Sylver2 is my greatest inspiration because IMHO she is the "scarf method" creator and that right there is pure genius. The technique actually needs to be patented because it has worked miracles for me.

Sounique

Macherieamour for teaching me how to keep my hair healthy.

Sylver2 for inspiring me to grow my hair long and the benefit of stretching my relaxers.

Pinkskates for showing me that natural 4b hair can be long, strong and beautiful!

Ella for being my hair twin, with 3 inches longer than my own, which keeps me motivated to keep growing.

Cat Eyes for having such a beautiful little girl with the most beautiful hair that motivates me to grow my daughters hair that long too.

FindingMe

macherieamour and JenniferMD!! They are the reasons I am here. :yep: I was stalking :blush: their blog and FOTKI before I even knew LHCF existed.

Anancy

I'v always avoided these post for the fact that there's lots that inspire me i just never remember the names. The one's that come to mind are:

ZZirvingj
Pinkskates
Brownsugarflyygirl
Bublinbrnsuga

They are all my inspirations along with a bunch of people i've added as friends in my Fotki and my profile.

Other gorgeous heads are:
Soliel185
Kiesha8185
LynnieB

Andy1979

Brockstar for sure. I am going natural and if my hair looks half as good as hers, I will be a happy gal!:grin:

Empress Yahudah

Chicoro
SweetCashew
Flowerhair
Macherieamour
MsJadu
Sylver2
Starr1
Missvi84
Loveya4ever
Pokahontas
Aliahair
Bublinbrnsuga
Loveya4ever

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
redhotlala
macherieamour
pokahontas
dlewis
dsylla
flowerhair
cichelle
ms jadu
candyc
hmmmm............i'll need a little bit more time to think.........there are just so many!!!!

Cinnabuns

Supergirl
Carmelhonee
Cichelle
Whimsy (your avatar always makes my jaw drop)
MsMadaam (secret admirer)
ttlayli
Isis
Mija
Flyjump00
Dannie_19

Last edited:

cat eyes

Oh that was soo sweet of you!!!:hug2:

Macherieamour for teaching me how to keep my hair healthy.

Sylver2 for inspiring me to grow my hair long and the benefit of stretching my relaxers.

Pinkskates for showing me that natural 4b hair can be long, strong and beautiful!

Ella for being my hair twin, with 3 inches longer than my own, which keeps me motivated to keep growing.

Cat Eyes for having such a beautiful little girl with the most beautiful hair that motivates me to grow my daughters hair that long too.

SleekandBouncy

Q, :blush: Thanks homie. You know I been trying:lachen:

Queeny
Tee
Lauren450
Clenish (I think that is how spell it)
Silverlotus
Nappity
Dsylla
Dlewis
Kinicakes
Tracy
Traycee
Isis
TaraDyan
Blackbarbie
NuMe2004
SleekandBouncy
Flowerhair
Kiesha
Dillard
Missfadu
Pinkskates
Naturallady
Sareca
Yari
LadyEsquire
ItsyBitsy
Luvinwife

I got more, I will be back

Awwww. Thank yee :grin:

Soliel185

I'v always avoided these post for the fact that there's lots that inspire me i just never remember the names. The one's that come to mind are:

ZZirvingj
Pinkskates
Brownsugarflyygirl
Bublinbrnsuga

They are all my inspirations along with a bunch of people i've added as friends in my Fotki and my profile.

Other gorgeous heads are:
Soliel185
Kiesha8185
LynnieB

Awww - Seriously, I got all warm n fuzzy inside. :grouphug:

Lauren450 was my first shock of a lifetime
Sylver2 followed shortly thereafter...

Brockstar - gorgeous
Pocohontas - beautiful
Redhotlala - *sigh*
ZZirvingj - natural & sleek simply stunning
Pinkskates - slowly convincing me that workouts and straightened
natural hair are NOT mutually exclusive
Bublinbrnsuga - sooo pretty!
Chicoro - beautiful
Macherieamour - her hair and blog as true testiments to hair care and
knowledge!
dsylla - texlaxing QUEEN!
so1913 - fundamentally perfect = her hair suits her EXACTLY

There are a few whose names I'm forgetting.... But there are SO many beautiful heads on this forum. I think I'm on here so much b/c it will keep you motivated when nothing else will!

Last edited:

froggie08

:worship2:My number one inspiration is Macherieamour. I stay on her blog daily and have incorperated alot of her suggestions into my regime.