What to do,What to do?

mswinni

I'm currently sporting a short Halle Berry cut that I'm letting grow out. I am also trying to acheive and maintain healthy hair. I plan to start surging because my hair is really thin, especially around the edges. Could you offer any advice as to how I can wear my hair styled until it grows out enough to do a bun or other protective styles. Although it's short I still don't want to use a lot of heat. I currently have it styled every week, but it is very dry and it feels hard. I am 4 a/b relaxed.

ALICIALYNN

Well First Of All ......when You Say You Are Getting Your Hair Styled Every Week, What Type Of Styling Are You Getting???

Well Have You Ever Thought Of Getting Braids? You Can Get Braids And Surge While Doing So. Alot Of Ladies On Here Have Surged While Braided And Have Gotten Good Results.(just Make Sure The Braids Arent Too Tight)

You Say Your Hair Is Dry And Hard....well Maybe You Need To Do A Good Deep Condition And Do A Couple Of Hot Oil Treatments. Your Hair Just Needs A Good Routine And It Will Get Healthy. Also Keeping The Heat Off Of It Will Help It Become Healthy.

Hope This Help.

webby

Think Slim
I had a halle berry cut; my goal was to get my hair back into a bob, before letting it grow long again. It was difficult at first, because I had to keep getting trims in order to grow out the hair and remove the layers.

After I finally grew my hair ultra even, I just started to grow out length.

gn1g

I had that style years ago and I am considering going back to it. But I grew it out by getting wraps. If it is cut "right" it will grow out beautifully.