Nov 6, 7 & 8........What are your hair plans?

SherylsTresses

I'll be 14 weeks post and transitioning to natural. This weekend I will be using my entire Joico K-Pak line again!!! :yep:

Prepoo with moisturizing conditioner, garlic powder, tea tree oil, EVOO
Joico K-Pak shampoo
Joico K-Pak restructor conditioner
Joico K-Pak intense hydrator DC and sleep in it
Final rinse with Roux Porosity Control, set for no more than one minute
Chi Keratin Mist and NTM silk touch leave-in
Braidout using this style from Longhairdontcare2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2ZuhKsqKg
Airdry
Moisturize with NTM silk touch leave-in and EVOO spray bottle as needed

What are your hair plans? :drunk:

Last edited:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I will probably take down my cornrows and treat myself to a steam treatment

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Still in cornrows so wont be doing much to my hair:look:
Will DC (not sure which DC to use yet) airdry, seal. Thats it!::yep:

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Come tomorrow, I'll be 10 weeks post, going for a sixteen week stretch. I plan on giving my hair lots of moisture and really pampering it this weekend. I flatironed last week, and it hasn't been the same since. :nono:

So I'm going to:
1. Pre-poo overnight with HB Olive Oil Cholesterol and my oil mix (amla, brahmi, Vatika, EVCO, Almond).
2. Shampoo with Organix Vanilla Silk.
3. Do Aphogee 2-Minute Reconstructor.
4. Use my DC Mix with heat for however long I feel like. (It's made up of all the mediocre conditioners that I need to use up. Oddly, when I put them together, add my oil mix, and some honey, they work superbly.)
5. Use PC and do an ACV Rinse.
6. Detangle with Kid's Organics Detangling Lotion and HE LTR Leave-In.
7. Rollerset with Lottabody and my vatika-castor mix.
8. Moisturize and silk wrap.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Plans are for Saturday:grin::

Co-Wash with Nutrine Garlic Conditioner
Doing a 2 Step Henna/Indigo Treatment. Will do Henna for 3-4 Hours/Indigo 1-2 Hours
Rinse with V05
Heat Cap with AO GPB 30-45 Minutes
Rinse
Steam with either an AO or AE or Keratase (trying to use up some stuff that's open)
Rinse
Apply a creamy leave-in
Dry

chebaby

i know im going to co wash and deep condition but i dont know what style im gonna do. i will deep condition with AO WC for the first time on sunday.

Americka

I will be 8 weeks post on Saturday with no immediate plans to relax:

• Shampoo and condition w/ Nioxin #1
  • DC with Pantene Strengthening Mask
  • Rollerset or braidout

tomnikids3

Touch up Saturday, followed by Joico 17 minute Miracle line, chelating, shampoo, cuticle sealer, Deep penetrating reconstructor, and Intense Hydrator.

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America
Absolutely nothing...

I am 11 weeks post...

My new growth is out of control and I am trying to cut down on manipulation at such a delicate time.

IrisDaVirus

Shampoo, deep condition with ORS Hair Mayonnaise, moisturize with African Royale MOM & allow to airdry in at least 10 - 12 braids.

Diva_Esq

November 2nd was my 6 month mark with no relaxer :yay: sooooo,

Fri night out w/ my girls, so in the morning after my boot camp, I will cowash w/ GF Length & Strength Con & HE HH. Then use Matrix Biolage leave-in & YTCarrots con to wet bun. if I have time that evening b4 our girls night, i'll blowdry & flat iron. If not I'll side bun & rock a cute hat.

Sat: co-wash & wet bun same as b4 if not flat ironed. If flatty, comb out of wrap & let it swang!

Sun: more wet-bunning after a wash & deep condish w/ YTCarrots Mud Mask & Keracare Humecto Con.

Trying to keep bunning.

Aggie

Okay I do ayurveda ttea rinses on Wednesdays followed by deepc conditioning which I did yesterday and on Sundays I do do my regular protein and deep conditioning treatments and/or henna treatments.

Since I won't be hennaing my hair this week end I guess it's protein and deep conditioning only on Sunday. I am thinking about prepooing with aloe vera gel and Tresemme Pro-Vitamin with B5 Remoisturizing Conditioner for 20 minutes first.

Hmmm, I might make a date of my Mills Creek Keratin poo and conditioner followed by some Beauty Without Cruelty Moisture Plus conditioner mixed with honey and almond oiland of course a final rinse of Porosity Control Conditioner:yep:.

Last edited:

BSweet

I'm at war w/ damaged hair so..

pre poo..w/ joico re constructor and coconut and castor oil
shampoo w/ joico for damaged hair
joico deep penetrating reconstructor
DC with my silicon mix if it gets here in time lol
Giovanni Direct leave in
Joico liquid roconstructor diluted w/ water
chi silk
and rollerset...

im like 14 weeks post so im sure i'll be mixing Paul Mitchell the detangler to my water mix while roller setting..

Stormy

I'm experimenting with different twistout styles. So far I've tried curled twistouts which really seem to work for me! :yep: I'm going to try flat twistouts one day, then back to two strand twists and not separate them as much...then... wait I only have two days this weekend so I guess I'll stop there and see which styles I like the best.

lilsparkle825

Hopefully by Sunday this swine flu will be gone and I can stop neglecting my hair. I'm glad I was still well enough Sunday to wash and DC...and I plan on doing the same thing this Sunday.

prepoo with EVOO/VO5/garlic powder (I have some crazy seasonal shedding going on)
wash with whatever I pick up first
Roux PC
DC with NTM Hair Mask

I might try the curly fro this time...I'm feeling a bit inspired by all these YT videos I've seen lately.

Prudent1

Just texlaxed my hair after a 16+ week stretch so I'll be restoring my hair's ph and moisture balance like a mad woman!:eek2: I'll cowash w/ Ojon, condish afterward with Roux, and DC with ORS. I will likely baggy each night (6th and 7th), bun during the daytime, and do a braid out on Sunday.

Pompous Blue

7th, Saturday - Henna + DC
8th, Sunday - Rinse DC + Afroveda's Coconut Moisture Milk Conditioner as leave-in + PUR Whipped Gelly to rollerset.

back2relaxed

Sitting under the dryer now...I am off tomorrow and don't want to do hair, I want to enjoy my day off!

I am doing my Keracare Only Regimen for 6 months...

So I:

1. Clarified using Suave Daily Clarifying Poo...Its one of my 3 products that I use outside of the KC line.
2. Shampooed w/KC Moisturizing Poo for Color Treated Hair
3. Used Aphogee 2 Min
4. DC w/baggy for 1 hour with KC Humecto Con
5. Applied KC Setting Lotion, Lacio Lacio, and Chi Silk Infusion to wet hair
6. Set on flexirods
7. And here I sit under the dryer.

I'll sit here for 1 hour or so...that way they should definitely be dry by 6:30am...otherwise they will all be wet if I try to completely airdry...this is my first rollerset since the 3 month Rollerset challenge this summer. I've been heat styling and protective styling only!

Barbie83

I think i will buy a can of coconut milk or coconut cream and pre-poo with it.
Followed by Organix Cocomut Milk Shampoo,
5-10 minutes with Motions MoisturePlus Conditioner,
then 45 minutes under the dryer with ORS Replenishing Pak...

then I'm DEFINITELY rollersetting :yep:
(I bought Nairobi Foam Wrap over the weekend and I.CANNOT.WAIT.TO.USE.IT) :woot:

so so chic

I am going to wash with con green, dc with my silicon mix, blow dry on the cool setting using the tension method, and have my mom put about 6 cornrows in to wear under my wig. I will moisturize and detangle with kids organic shea butter and seal with coconut oil. I also need to do a small trim.

SmilingElephant

Well tomorrow since i will be 1 week post.....

I'm going to shampoo/condition with Herbeal Essences Color Me Happy in hopes that it won't completely strip my rinse out.

Then i'm gonna DC with Banana Brulee. And then apply my Coco Creme Leave-In conditioner that just arrived today:yay: !!!!!

And then apply my GVP Silk Infusion, blow dry and flat iron.....or i might just air dry in plaits for a pretty red braid out:grin::infatuated:

DarkHair

I'm not due for a relaxer at 14 weeks until the week prior to Christmas....I'm itching to relax
Tonight I:
-clarified with V05 poo
-pooed with Aphogee for damaged hair
-currently under the dryer with Emergencee on
-will moisturize with something (iono yet) maybe Aussie 3min
-Paul Mitchell The Detangler
-Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
-will apply Elasta QP Mango Butter to my ng and put my hair in a bun and hold the edges down with a scarf

Kimiche

I will be getting a touch up on Saturday. I can't wait, because this new growth is out of control.