What's Next After You Have Reached Your Desired Length?

I hope to reach WL by the end of this year. I'll then do a good trim based on if by that time I'm only grazing or full WL. I also want to grow to HL so I can do a blunt U shaped cut that falls between WL and HL. Then it's maintenance mode for me. That entails trims twice a year (every other relaxer) and wearing my hair in air dried styles (braidouts, Bantu knot outs, etc). I want the air dries styles to fall at MBL or longer. Plus I'll get to wear my hair out but still stay away from direct heat.

Desired goal is mbl which is faaaar away for me.

I don't think much will change. I will continue to care for it as usual. Right now I'm wearing it straight about 4-5 times a year and wearing half wigs rest of the time. Might wear it straight a little more often once its longer and maybe do twists instead of wigs.

Lucia

I know I havent done it sooo long because I have been afaird. My cousin is a awesome hair stylist. Owns a salon in Philly. I know she'll do a good job. I'm still worried a bit because I would like to still be at least WSL when she is done but I'll wait for her to tell me what she thinks. But she's a fan of long hair so I know she wont set me.

@Lucia

I know I havent done it sooo long because I have been afaird. My cousin is a awesome hair stylist. Owns a salon in Philly. I know she'll do a good job. I'm still worried a bit because I would like to still be at least WSL when she is done but I'll wait for her to tell me what she thinks. But she's a fan of long hair so I know she wont set me.
Slightly OT: prettyfaceANB,
Girl PLEASE make sure you post pics:click:!! I <3 your hair!!

Back OT: My current goal is MBL which I should be grazing or fully at by June 2011. I'll go ahead and trim the last remaining bits of texlaxed hair in the months that follow. So by Dec 2011 I should be 100% natural & BSB or MBL and around APL unstretched. I'll have to see if I grow longer. I have a lot going on IRL now and refuse to have hair that is not being cared for properly.:yep:

To tell the truth, I don't know. I want to maintain my MBL hair; but, I may or may not stop its growth beyond it.

Sent from my Zio using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back