Which seamless comb to buy? HELP!

Fine 4s

I decided to buy from hairsense.com for the following purposes:

To do Rollersets - parting the hair and geling down the hair
To Detangle in the shower. I have lots of natural 4b fine strands
To Detangle on dry hair when I straigten (regular/average spacing)

http://hairsense.com/bonecombs.htm

I like numbers 201, 205, 206, 206s, 207, 208, 222
But my top 5 are: 201, 205, 206s, 207, 222

Some of them look the same like 206, 206s and 222.
Which one is best for rollersets, 201 or 205?

I would like to buy 3 different sizes.

Thank you ladies!

I have ones like 255,205,206 that I ordered from honeyfig. The one I ordered from hairsense is not on the site. Be careful ordering from her because she does not have the best reputation, read her feedback. I ordered through Ebay, so I felt safer. It took forever for me to get the comb, especially since I am not that far from her. I paid for priority shipping and recieved it over a week later. She was very slow to answer email through Ebay. I was just thankful that it did arrive and wasn't broken. It was not packaged well for such a fragile comb. I will never order from her again. Honeyfig has the same combs with very reliable and timely service. HTH

I have ones like 255,205,206 that I ordered from honeyfig. The one I ordered from hairsense is not on the site. Be careful ordering from her because she does not have the best reputation, read her feedback. I ordered through Ebay, so I felt safer. It took forever for me to get the comb, especially since I am not that far from her. I paid for priority shipping and recieved it over a week later. She was very slow to answer email through Ebay. I was just thankful that it did arrive and wasn't broken. It was not packaged well for such a fragile comb. I will never order from her again. Honeyfig has the same combs with very reliable and timely service. HTH

Thank you so much for this feedback...

ok, can someone PLEASE tell me the difference between a seamless comb and a regular comb? :perplexed I've never seen a comb with a seam. Can you show me an example of a seamed comb? TIA

^Just about all of the combs you will see in the bss, walmart, sally's etc. have seams. Look closely and feel with your fingers in between the teeth.

ok, can someone PLEASE tell me the difference between a seamless comb and a regular comb? :perplexed I've never seen a comb with a seam. Can you show me an example of a seamed comb? TIA

A regular plastic comb has pretty much mass manufactured on a mold, because of this, the comb sometimes has "seams" or sharp edges between the teeth. Those seams can snag or cut through the hair while combing, especially wet hair. Seamless combs are smooth all around. HTH

ETA: My fault, I see it was already explained :blush:

A regular plastic comb has pretty much mass manufactured on a mold, because of this, the comb sometimes has "seams" or sharp edges between the teeth. Those seams can snag or cut through the hair while combing, especially wet hair. Seamless combs are smooth all around. HTH

ETA: My fault, I see it was already explained :blush:

Ahhh, I see :yep:

Back