• Mother

Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Father

Votes: 36 22.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Combination

Votes: 81 50.0%
  • Other (like grandmother, or other extended family)

Votes: 14 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

*CherryPie*

I have no idea. My mother always wondered where I got my hair also.

Out of all 10 of my mother's children, I am the only one that has always had long hair. My children and I are the only ones in the family that has long hair. Well, I BC'd last year, so my hair isn't long anymore but it's growing like crazy. LOL

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
Both mother and father.... just one section towards the back is like my Dad's texture... funny that section never grows like the rest and it is rough in comparison to the rest of my hair.

celiabug

i get my super fine, thin hair from my mom and my near bald sides from my dad lol. since my moms hair is a type 1 i obviously get my curl from my dad.

Lilmama1011

I'm assuming my father, but wouldn't know because he is a dead beat. My mom hair is super soft but dry and we have diff texture have more tightly coiled hair maybe a 4b and my mom probably a 4a

Seraphina

I don't know whether to say both or combination. I'm pretty much in the middle, I guess. Mom is type 1, no texture, and very very very thin. Dad is 4b (I think, it's always been cut low or in dreds), reasonably thick. I've got 3b, 3c, and 4a on my head, very thick and dense, but fine strands.

Phaer

I got my grandma 's hair. My mom and sister have 3cs hair that i guess came from my great great grandad who I heard was from Cuba. It seems to skip to every other child. I used to HATE my 4c hair, but now love it. It does what I want it to.