Who's still interested in hair steamers? I think I found da hookup!

Are you interested in getting a hair steamer for Christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 126 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 25 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm assuming that the steamer keeps the moisture in, but does the hair still feel wet/damp at the end of the session?

Yeah, a steamer is like a sauna for your hair. It is not dry heat like with a hair dryer. When I've gotten steam treatments, I sit under the steamer without a shower cap or anything. Usually, with a dryer, you'll need a shower cap to trap in the moisture otherwise, the dryer will begin to dry your hair.

i want the tabletop whipz!!!! looks much sturdier than the one i bought before. man if we can get the table top cheaper, im super down.

Thanks Whip...I'm very interested too. When you have time, please post photos of standing steamer and its control panels. Also, for both models, I'm interested in learning the actual high/low temperature range and whether it is possible to adjust the intensity of the flow of steam coming from the hood. Thanks again for your hard work. -c

Thanks Whip...I'm very interested too. When you have time, please post photos of standing steamer and its control panels. Also, for both models, I'm interested in learning the actual high/low temperature range and whether it is possible to adjust the intensity of the flow of steam coming from the hood. Thanks again for your hard work. -c

Yes, I think it is possible to adjust the intensity coming from the hood. I will be trying out the standing steamer tomorrow or Saturday night and then I will post heavy pics and reviews of both.

377265740.jpg

377265726.jpg

377265714.jpg

377265698.jpg

377265677.jpg

Back