Whose FINAL length goal is BSL?

brownsugarflyygirl

My final length goal is full BSL and I cant wait until I get there :yep: There is just something so alluring about that length for me. I dont plan to be MBL or WL. I plan to just maintain that BSL length with more frequent trims because I plan to wear less protective styles and use heat more often once I get there. Heck, I might even get a relaxer.....but I doubt it...I love the versatility of my natural coils but anywho....

Who else has dreams of BSL? What do you plan to do once you get there?

lunabelle

:whyme:MEE!!!!!! Girl, FuLL BSL is enough for me, I promise when I get there I won't be greedy. Besides i'm only 5'1 and having hair to my butt would just be too much for my little frame and not to mention trying to keep it looking fly.

gymfreak336

Me!

To be honest, full apl would me more than enough for me. I won't be greedy :lol: I don't plan on pursuing mbl or waist length, just gimme my bra strap.

Buttercreme

Me!

To be honest, full apl would me more than enough for me. I won't be greedy :lol: I don't plan on pursuing mbl or waist length, just gimme my bra strap.

MINE TOO!

I always thought APL was tough to attain, but I finally reached that a week ago. Although not as full as I would like it

So yeah, BSL (full & even)is more than enough, the longer it gets the more tanglely and matted.

mnemosyne

full bsl is where I'm aiming for. I really have got to stop letting stylists convince me that all the "layers" they add will make my hair fuller when really it just made me unable to put all my hair back in a proper bun for months. ~_~

Ivie184

Me too :grin:!!! BSL stretched is all I want (shrinkage does not really bother me). Once I get there :pray:, I will just continue to maintain my hair at that length. I can't wait :blush:

gymfreak336

MINE TOO!

I always thought APL was tough to attain, but I finally reached that a week ago. Although not as full as I would like it

So yeah, BSL (full & even)is more than enough, the longer it gets the more tanglely and matted.

Congrads! I can't wait to join the apl club.

PinkAngel

I used to say BSL was all I wanted until I got there, because my hair is so thin BSL looks like nothing to me. I don't know, i could be wrong but I think MBL or WL will make my hair look fuller. :ohwell:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
My hair is very fine and fragile, so full, BSL is alright with me. However, I'd much rather have healthy, thicker full APL than thin, see-through BSL. Despite a couple of setbacks where I had to cut off 2", I am still close to full APL. And my hair seems to be getting thicker and healthier even though it grows incredibly slow. So BSL is my limit. If it gets longer, fine, but really I don't have length goals longer than that.

basketballbabe03

My goal length is BSl but I would be very happy with full APL hair also. I think anything beyond BSL is too long for me and would take too long to style.

Traycee

Up until a month ago I wanted BSL but now that I made it ....It doesn't feel long at...:ohwell: So now my new goal is MBL

Fine 4s

It's tough to say because my goals change with every new achievement weather it be length, new techniques, new protective styling etc.
I believe I'm at BSL now but now with healthy hair. I have heat damage ends. So my new goal is to reach FULL BSL with NO heat damage ends.
But uhhhhhhhmmmmm....sometimes I think about MBL too. :blush:

Soliel185

Memememmemee! I think BSL is the perfect length- long enough to do the VS sexy styles when down, short enough to still be manageable, and thick enough to do really huge buns and complicated updos.

Although I seem to have a major case of hair anorexia. I'm APL now And it's kinda like :ohwell:. So who's to say I won't hit BSL and still want more?

Did anyone think APL and BSL were pretty close and then actually put a bra on a realize that it's a good 4" further? :wallbash:

brownsugarflyygirl

full bsl is where I'm aiming for. I really have got to stop letting stylists convince me that all the "layers" they add will make my hair fuller when really it just made me unable to put all my hair back in a proper bun for months. ~_~

I personally love layers...but I think it is best to cut them in once you reach your full goal. Otherwise it just makes your ends look thin because you dont have as much density at the bottom.

brownsugarflyygirl

Memememmemee! I think BSL is the perfect length- long enough to do the VS sexy styles when down, short enough to still be manageable, and thick enough to do really huge buns and complicated updos.

Although I seem to have a major case of hair anorexia. I'm APL now And it's kinda like :ohwell:. So who's to say I won't hit BSL and still want more?

That is exactly how I feel. APL hair seems very short to me now :ohwell: especially if I curl/bump it then it only feels shoulder length.

I hope I dont feel that way when I get to BSL....but no matter what...when I get there...Im giving protective styles the boot for the most part and if it grows, it grows.

KaramelDiva1978

I'm still torn. I want BSL so bad right now I can taste it!! I think somewhere in between BSL and MBL I'll be content, but NOTHING past full, MBL. I'm eager to see how far BSL and MBL are from each other.

Soleil,
I'm with you. I think APL and BSL were much closer than 4". I got a lil discouraged looking at that so I changed my signature pic. :lachen: