Post your achieved hair LENGTH goal pictures!

Auburn

Whether its short term goals or you at your ultimate goal, please post pictures of the goals YOU'VE made happen. This is all about length not health, thickness, etc. For example, if your goal is MBL and you're there now, post pictures of your hair in stages at SL, APL, BSL, etc. on down to MBL if you have them available. Also include dates & length labels if you can or want to.

I want this thread to be a "goal time line" of our LHCF members hair history.

Last edited:

RoseGolden

I have pics of my goal of BSL achieved in my sig! I'm a natural 4a and in my "before" pic pretty much the entire length of my hair was heat damaged and was completely straight. So, getting rid of all that by slowly cutting was my second goal and i've achieved that also.
I ♥ LHCF

beauti

I have pics of my goal of BSL achieved in my sig! I'm a natural 4a and in my "before" pic pretty much the entire length of my hair was heat damaged and was completely straight. So, getting rid of all that by slowly cutting was my second goal and i've achieved that also.
I ♥ LHCF
OMG your hair! :love:

DarkHair

My goal is BSL by Dec. 09

Here I am after my stylist cut my hair like she's crazy= 10/08

Dec 08

The end of April 09

I do need to update for June.

nichole21

My goal when I joined the hair boards was BSL which I made in 2008. I'm now WL which is actually past my original goal. My new goal is transitioning to natural and having the thickest/biggest hair possible!

1) October 2006 2) June 2008

1)
2)

Highly Favored8

My goal when I joined the hair boards was BSL which I made in 2008. I'm now WL which is actually past my original goal. My new goal is transitioning to natural and having the thickest/biggest hair possible!

1)
2)

WOW your hair is beautiful.:yep:

MummysGirl

1 year progress, Aug '07 - Aug '08 (had 2 trims):

Then unfortunate setback in December '08:

But I'm over it now cos my hair's grown since than and I'm transitioning to natural :)

Reecie

1)
2)

OMG, Nicole. Your hair is absolutely beautiful. I know you are transitioning now, BUT... what was your regimen from Oct 2006 - June 2008? I HAVE to know. :feedback:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

1)
2)

Wow!! Work it!

nichole21

OMG, Nicole. Your hair is absolutely beautiful. I know you are transitioning now, BUT... what was your regimen from Oct 2006 - June 2008? I HAVE to know. :feedback:

Hi my regimen is still pretty much the same (minus relaxing). I keep my hair in a bun almost everyday. I usually bun my hair once per week (twice now that I have alot of natural hair) and leave it alone during that time. I don't take it down. I deep condition 1 - 2x's per week. I also haven't used any heat in my hair in about 2.5 years. So everything I do is without heat, direct or indirect. During the week I usually moisturize and seal with conditioner & some type of oil/butter.

My regimen is Very Simple: Co-washing, Bunning, Deep conditioning & No Heat.

Liege4421

Okay the first pic is when I started in Feb 2009, the second is when I made APL in June, and the last pic is from last night...my goal is to be BSB by Dec 09

Attachments

• Hair 003.jpg
    Hair 003.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 4
  • apl2.jpg
    apl2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 6
  • July 6 4.jpg
    July 6 4.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 7

BSL2008

Here is a comparison shot of my APL goal finally reached, barely. I had not trimmed for over a year and it looks like the ends are thinner, but nevertheless, it is still APL. I was about 8 or 9 weeks post relaxer in the second pic. When I got a touchup a couple of weeks later, I finally got a much needed trim and I am still APL. My current goal is BSL by 2009, thought I would reach by 2008, hence my name, anyhoo, hopefully I will get there by Dec 2009.

OT: I got fat around the middle too, it must be that turning 40 thing and not working out????? Maybe its time to start using that gym membership.:perplexed