Why the heck is Ateya ripping out her hair like this?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iri9109

This will explain how much people on YouTube make. (taken from a Yahoo answer) I added in my own in red

One of the most visited websites these days is youtube. The multi billion dollar company was bought buy google a few years back. Today, one of the most popular ways to make money online is through the youtube partner program. The question is how much do youtube partners make? Here are some answers.

Video views: Youtube partners will make $2.5 to $5 per 1000 video views The most popular stars will earn $5 per 1000 views. This can really add up if you have 1 million views per video. Nigahiga for example, will earn $5000 per video they put up.
This is the big one. You can do the math

Subscribers: A youtube partner will get paid $.05 per subscriber. If a person has 100,000 subscribers for example, they they will have made $5000.
.05*70,992= 3,549.60 She has made this much total. This is not per month.
If she tacks on 10 new subscribers this month multiply that by
.05 and she will get a monthly check for that amount.

Channel views: A youtube partner will make $.01 per channel view. If a channel has 1,000,000 channel views, the person will make $10,000.
.01*3,633,621= to date she has made 36,336.21 total (not per month)
If she gets a new subscriber today that gets tacked on and she will get a monthly check for that.

There are many other ways youtube partners make money like through ads and sponsers. These are just 3 general ways they make money. In order to become a youtube partner, you best have atleast 2000 subscribers, 50,000 channel views, and 1000 views per video.

I did not do all the calculations because I did not want to, but you can get the general idea of how well she is doing.

i remember during the whole kt v. taren fiasco, kt said you can tell how much money has been made off a vid by substracting the last 3 digits from the # of views.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
Like...a couple of years ago, AdoraAdora24 came to LHCF.
She started a thread complaining that her hair is too awesome for life. People asked for pictures to see the awesome hair, and she ain't have none.
You're new, so maybe you don't know how LHCF do, but when you come here talking about some bomb hair and ain't got no pictures, you get side-eye. Well, you can get side-eye for everything around here, but that's a big nono. After a while, our pupils were tired of being in the corners of our eyes, so we had a dance-off. It was mad fun and laughs were had by all.
I guess now it's tradition, when people have nothing else to do.

Oh yeah, and a recap of the dance-off can be found here: YouTube - Dance Off Gate
Let Ateyaaa not be the only ones getting views off this ish. :look:

:lachen:i never fricken said my hair was too awesome for life!! but its cool.

im glad i could help with the dance off ideas.

WAVES4DAYS

Like...a couple of years ago, AdoraAdora24 came to LHCF.
She started a thread complaining that her hair is too awesome for life. People asked for pictures to see the awesome hair, and she ain't have none.
You're new, so maybe you don't know how LHCF do, but when you come here talking about some bomb hair and ain't got no pictures, you get side-eye. Well, you can get side-eye for everything around here, but that's a big nono. After a while, our pupils were tired of being in the corners of our eyes, so we had a dance-off. It was mad fun and laughs were had by all.
I guess now it's tradition, when people have nothing else to do.

Oh yeah, and a recap of the dance-off can be found here: YouTube - Dance Off Gate
Let Ateyaaa not be the only ones getting views off this ish. :look:

:lachen: That was classic!!!!!!!!

HappilyLiberal

Nonetheless, my photos were a demonstration of a tension method blowout and using 1 pass of the flat iron to get straight hair versus a comb attachment blowout and 3 passes of a flat iron. Results for me and Ateyya were the same = straight hair. Whatever your personal opinion, we both ended up with straight hair, she just used a technique that requires far more heat.

But the results weren't the same. Ateeya wears her hair as bone straight as she can get it. Your hair using your one pass method was clearly not as straight as Ateeya's. In order to get your hair as straight as hers you would have required a couple more passes with the flat iron--using your technique. So the comparison to Ateeya's method was not a fair/equal comparison.

Last edited:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

This will explain how much people on YouTube make. (taken from a Yahoo answer) I added in my own in red

One of the most visited websites these days is youtube. The multi billion dollar company was bought buy google a few years back. Today, one of the most popular ways to make money online is through the youtube partner program. The question is how much do youtube partners make? Here are some answers.

Video views: Youtube partners will make $2.5 to $5 per 1000 video views The most popular stars will earn $5 per 1000 views. This can really add up if you have 1 million views per video. Nigahiga for example, will earn $5000 per video they put up.
This is the big one. You can do the math

Subscribers: A youtube partner will get paid $.05 per subscriber. If a person has 100,000 subscribers for example, they they will have made $5000.
.05*70,992= 3,549.60 She has made this much total. This is not per month.
If she tacks on 10 new subscribers this month multiply that by
.05 and she will get a monthly check for that amount.

Channel views: A youtube partner will make $.01 per channel view. If a channel has 1,000,000 channel views, the person will make $10,000.
.01*3,633,621= to date she has made 36,336.21 total (not per month)
If she gets a new subscriber today that gets tacked on and she will get a monthly check for that.

There are many other ways youtube partners make money like through ads and sponsers. These are just 3 general ways they make money. In order to become a youtube partner, you best have atleast 2000 subscribers, 50,000 channel views, and 1000 views per video.

I did not do all the calculations because I did not want to, but you can get the general idea of how well she is doing.

go tee tee!

HairRaiser

*pokes head out from lurking*

i was here!!!

*goes back to silently reading before this is sent to thread heaven lol*

ctosha

Wooooow!!! This thread made my morning I stopped at page 16 yesterday I didn't know it would make it to 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.