Would you still appreciate your hair if.....

If you could wake up with your dream hair, would you still appreciate it?

• Heck yeah! Give me length NOW!!! :grin:

Votes: 157 74.1%
  • No, I really don't think I would :nono:

Votes: 21 9.9%
  • IDK.... Maybe, maybe not :perplexed

Votes: 34 16.0%

• Total voters

lilsparkle825

I agree with you, tiffers. When I BC'd no one could tell me NOTHIN, cause it was my hair...I made it healthy all by myself and made the decision to cut it all by myself. Everything that me and my hair have gone through in the past year has been through experimentation, revelation, and anticipation :look:

...not to mention it hasn't been hard learning how to take care of my hair at this length because I have been adjusting my regimen with every new goal I accomplish. Hell, I got a BSL wig and barely wear it because it makes me feel out of my comfort zone. Now, in October when I am BSL :knocks on wood: it will be different because I will have been adapting to it for x amount of months. Waking up to WL hair would be scary. I'm paranoid now when I wear it down for too long, so I know I'd be a nervous wreck then.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
You're just ungrateful, admit it! :nono: LOL
I appreciated my hair at EVERY LENGTH... I will probably still think its short though LOL :rolleyes:
I know! I could have hair to the floor and still be like "Eh, I still want 3 more inches" :lachen:

MummysGirl

Oh yes I'd appreciate it but...

I want to watch my hair grow after I BC until I get to APL as a natural! I want to play with it, learn what it loves at different stages and then I'd appreciate it even more than if I got it overnight.

hothair

:yep::yep::yep:Yes I would! All the better for not having to slave over it, then I can cut and colour to my heart's delight knowing it'll just spring back:drunk:

SmilingElephant

I would GREATLY appreciate if i could finally gain my one inch and achieve WSL!! :grin:

I would hear Beyonce singing.....is that her?.......AT LAAAAAASSSSST.......:lachen:

Leeda.the.Paladin

The day I BC'd, if I woke up with my dream hair, I'd appreciated it, but it would've probably all fallen out because I wouldn't have known how to take care of it :)

If I woke up at the point I'm at now with my dream hair, I know I wouldn't appreciate it because I take pride in having gotten to this point. I want to feel the same pride/sense of accomplishment when I reach my goals.

MizzCoco

I know what you mean! I enjoy the effort I put into getting my hair healthy, but if I woke up with WL hair tomorrow...I won't complain! LOL

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I would very much apprciate my hair if I woke up with WL tomorrow just like I always appreciate it. I don't take it for granted at all. Hair length and thickness is always welcomed!

chosen07

it would be ALLLL love. I surely wouldn't miss 'the process'...i'm not ashamed to admit that I'm impatient...although I will admit that this time that my hair is growing is wonderful for me learning how to properly take care of MY hair.

Dragon_Of_Vaeros

Yes. I would feel just as thankful and appreciative to have my hair as I do now, no matter what length.

Like Abraham-Hicks says, You can want, desire, and love what you already have while still looking toward the next step.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
If I woke up and my hair was super long, I'd jump for joy - it's on MY head, I'd attribute it to MY efforts (hey take it where you can..haha)

Janet'

I think that the process of growing my hair out has been a humbling experience because even though I am enjoying every minute of it, there is work involved...I think generally people appreciate what they have to work a little harder for.

Missjae09

I'm a little split only because my hair has been short for so long I can't imagine myself with anything past shoulder length on the other hand if I had health, long hair I would definitely take care of it...

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
I was thinking about this question from another perspective (yeah, I'm an abstract thinker like that :look:) I wouldn't appreciate my long hair if I could always obtain it! Like lets say I did wake up with WL hair and cut it off one day and it all grew back within a couple of months. I know I wouldn't appreciate it cause it's something I would never have to worry about. Like I know I don't appreciate having long nails cause they grow like crazy! I cut my nails one month and the next month it's back long again.

SingBrina

I would be so happy and continue to take the best of care as I do now. That would make me sooooo happy.

BUT I rather go through the hard work of getting my hair to the dream length to really feel that I put in the hard work and know that if that hair should fall off, I can still get back to that length. If it is a dream, there is no way to know if you can attain it in reality!! Lol, deep thought, sorry :)

Bnster

As long as it was not a weave I sure will appreciate overnight long hair totally mine. Others on the other hand would not believe it was mine and that would frustrate me.

*CherryPie*

If I could stop checking inches every other month, and just have my goal length?!:blush:

YES, I'd appreciate it.....and I'd thank God for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yep:

Goombay_Summer

Sign me up for a neck brace because I know I'd get whiplash from all the swing, swishing, and rotating of my neck that I would do in an effort to make my newly acquired hair cascade, float, and whip all around me.

Fine 4s

I had a dream that I permed and cut my hair to SL.
I cried so much when I realized I just couldn't rock twists anymore with the perm.
Sorry...unrelated.

PistolWhip

I would be so happy and continue to take the best of care as I do now. That would make me sooooo happy.

BUT I rather go through the hard work of getting my hair to the dream length to really feel that I put in the hard work and know that if that hair should fall off, I can still get back to that length. If it is a dream, there is no way to know if you can attain it in reality!! Lol, deep thought, sorry :)

^^^co-sign on this.My exact thoughts.

Janet'

I know I said that I wouldn't appreciate it, but now...I think that I would because I wouldn't want to lose it as quickly as I got it!

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
heck yesh

i appreciate my hair now........i pamper her and pray for her.....and cry when she's hurt.

so a resounding YES! i would appreciate it.