1(1/2) inches in 3 1/2 weeks!! (pics)

spinspinshuga

Congrats on your growth! I believe you :) I won't be using the product, but I believe you nevertheless.

(And in terms of proof, there's no real way to verify someone's claim unless you KNOW the person and have witnessed the growth. If a person is dishonest enough to lie about growth, that person could just as easily post an old picture of freshly relaxed hair months after her touch-up, wait a few weeks, take pictures of a few months' worth of new growth, and pass those photos off as a single month's worth of growth. This is why I decided to not bother proving anything to anyone here anymore. You can't please everyone, and some people you can't please at all. Don't let anyone bother you; you'll have that fast growth whether people believe your or not, so enjoy it! :))

msMicaela

I think that we are all old enough to know that its not WHAT you say it HOW you say it.... There is a way to address people without putting them on the defense!

That being said, i personally welcome any and every bit of information that someone wants to share and i dont want them to be too apprehensive to share whats on their mind in fear of being tore down or gettin their feelings hurt....

Its up to me to do further research on the subject or take their word for it...

Thank you for your post OP...and thank you for the pictures that you did have... HHG!!!

lonelysky

Baby Chick Gate 2011
Thanks once again for all of the positive comments. I've also noticed that a lot of you have been looking at my fotki. Thank you for the visits (you should leave some comments, though :grin:). I plan to update with some older pictures that I have (like from 2005 to now).

MzCiCi

Im a newbie. Im going broke already seeing everyones progress pics and the products they use. I think i might just try MTG though!:lachen:

Last edited: