5 SCRUNCHIES NOW!!! PIC HEAVY!!!(MY LHCF JOURNEY 2003 TILL NOW)

Irresistible

Your starting point was very impressive...congrats on your growth!
I stayed at that point for years, not just whats posted in this thread but quite a few years before any hair pics were taken

so for you ladies that feel you are slow growers, dont get discouraged, hair growth is still coming your way just keep taking good care of your hair:yep:

Ladies thank you! :Rose:

maybe another year or so I can get to six scrunchies, that will be crazy, and I never would have thought, but now i'm more like , you never know:drunk:

Garner

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!! and the Bling, Bling!!! To die for. Iris, are you parting your hair in the middle/side or pulling it all back w/o any parting. Did you braid prior to placing the scrunchies?

Barbie83

um, yeah, i'll take the 2005 "whacked-off" length, please.......:lol:

Beautiful hair, Iris! You're such an inspiration :yep:

Irresistible

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!! and the Bling, Bling!!! To die for. Iris, are you parting your hair in the middle/side or pulling it all back w/o any parting. Did you braid prior to placing the scrunchies?
Hey mama :bighug:

Thank you :kiss:
I do usually do a side part more often than not, its not braided, its loose, just held and supported by the scrunchies :yep:

Miss*Tress

I stayed at that point for years, not just whats posted in this thread but quite a few years before any hair pics were taken

so for you ladies that feel you are slow growers, dont get discouraged, hair growth is still coming your way just keep taking good care of your hair:yep:

Ladies thank you! :Rose:

maybe another year or so I can get to six scrunchies, that will be crazy, and I never would have thought, but now i'm more like , you never know:drunk:
Your post is very encouraging. I feel I've been stuck at what is probably 2-scrunchie length forever, while everyone passes my by. There is hope after all.

Thanks, Iris, and your hair is beautiful.

Irresistible

Your post is very encouraging. I feel I've been stuck at what is probably 2-scrunchie length forever, while everyone passes my by. There is hope after all.

Thanks, Iris, and your hair is beautiful.
I know I watched many others pass me by and they started way after me, I didnt think I was going to get any more growth, at least NOTHING like this

so yes girl there is hope and you keep your hope:yep::yep:

Thank you mama!

and thank you ladies!!!!

Kellum

Iris I love seeing your hair pics and stalk your fotki all the time:look: :yep:. What did you do differently to your hair that took it from being stuck at 2 scrunchies to now 5 scrunchies? Do you ever wear your hair down in its curly state? I know you wear a lot of buns. I just find your hair so beautiful.

MonPetite

When my hair is as long as yours, I have several choice folks to randomly "visit"....LOL! Lookin' FAN.TAB.U.LOUS.

Irresistible

Iris I love seeing your hair pics and stalk your fotki all the time:look: :yep:. What did you do differently to your hair that took it from being stuck at 2 scrunchies to now 5 scrunchies? Do you ever wear your hair down in its curly state? I know you wear a lot of buns. I just find your hair so beautiful.
Hey girl , thank you so much

No I dont wear buns much anymore, I used to though, just every now and then now, got kinda sick of them and the pony tail lets me show my length somewhat more, I NEVER wear my hair loose and down. OMG girl that would spell so much MORE work for me and tangle city and probably just be so hard on my hair. I just stick with this same ole pony tail and occasionally press

I dont think I really did anything special or different, I think I just stayed consistent with my hair care and eventually it paid off, I cant think of what I did that would make it grow out of nowhere, I always took good care of it and besides when I am neglecting it out of laziness :giggle: and always took supplements so its hard to call it

I did do some tweaks in my regimen both hair and supplement but I'm just not sure what did exactly what. It just seems time took care of it, My hair just grows slow, or maybe not slow , just not fast, so it just needed that time I think

Irresistible

When my hair is as long as yours, I have several choice folks to randomly "visit"....LOL! Lookin' FAN.TAB.U.LOUS.
hehe girl. I know that feeling

all them folks are long gone out my life now in my case tho

like my long lost ex, oh man I wish!!!!

eta , and thank you so much girl I know ur growing over there like crazy!

nikki2229

Iris, that last picture is :thud:.
Your hair is absolutely beautiful. I love the shine that it has. Do you apply coconut oil while your hair is wet or dry?

Irresistible

Iris, that last picture is :thud:.
Your hair is absolutely beautiful. I love the shine that it has. Do you apply coconut oil while your hair is wet or dry?
Awww thank you girl!

I apply it every time I wet my hair and many times I do it once more , till the next Cowash, on my dry hair just for maintenance until I get to it again

in the last few pics , not totally sure of the older ones, my hair was wet and all had coconut oil in my hair in them:yep:

Last edited:

exoticmommie

You hair is GAWGOUS! I can only dream of being at your starting point but I hope to one day get there. And I pretty sure if your ex saw that last pic, his mouth would drop. :giggle:

Stella B.

Congrats on making it to five scrunchies!:grin: Looks like six is right around the corner! Your hair is beautiful!!!!!!!