5 SCRUNCHIES NOW!!! PIC HEAVY!!!(MY LHCF JOURNEY 2003 TILL NOW)

Irresistible

[/B]

Hi Iris!

This is always my concern too. :ohwell: It's nice to know that I'm not the only one.:drunk:

Anyhow, you're definitely an inspiration with your beautiful hair and your no stress sweet personality! I love your banded ponytails and coconut oil! They are staples for me as well! :spinning:

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

What an inspiration you are! Congratulations on your patience, that time you seemed stagnant you were just rejuvenating...and now you are taking off !

Thank you for sharing your progress and happy hair growing as you continue on to hip length. I'm very happy for you! :yep::drunk:
awww thank you sooooo much ladies! :Rose:

:heart:

Irresistible

Your hair is sooo beautiful! Iris what is your regimen?
Thank you girl :hug2:

I CoWash only, I put a conditioner in and detangle then rinse, then add EVCO and more conditoner and comb through and put it in the pony and leave it like that , only readjusting the scrunchies to tighten and make neat and brush back my edges with EVCO/ and/or Conditioner. I do this for a week-2 weeks untill I do it all over again. If I go two weeks I will usually take it down and put EVCO all through it again and finger separate and put it back up. Thats it girl

I occasionally press and when I do I do wet 2 dry pressing, (vids on youtube) and I only trim while pressed

I take vitamins , although I have been lagging on that for a while now, gotta get back commited to that again , seriously

I really keep it simple , cause I can barely manage to do what I do as it is. Its alot of work from start to finish:drunk:

eta. The only time I shampoo is before I press

Last edited:

Neith

Thank you girl :hug2:

I CoWash only, I put a conditioner in and detangle then rinse, then add EVCO and more conditoner and comb through and put it in the pony and leave it like that , only readjusting the scrunchies to tighten and make neat and brush back my edges with EVCO/ and/or Conditioner. I do this for a week-2 weeks untill I do it all over again. If I go two weeks I will usually take it down and put EVCO all through it again and finger separate and put it back up. Thats it girl

I occasionally press and when I do I do wet 2 dry pressing, (vids on youtube) and I only trim while pressed

I take vitamins , although I have been lagging on that for a while now, gotta get back commited to that again , seriously

I really keep it simple , cause I can barely manage to do what I do as it is. Its alot of work from start to finish:drunk:

eta. The only time I shampoo is before I press

Do you ever DC? or do hot oil treatments, or protein treatments??

Since the BC, my hair loves coconut oil. Conditioner and coconut oil are my best friends. :giggle:

Irresistible

Do you ever DC? or do hot oil treatments, or protein treatments??

Since the BC, my hair loves coconut oil. Conditioner and coconut oil are my best friends. :giggle:
I have conditioner in my hair around the clock 24/7 is that deep conditioning? lol

no hot oil, but always have oil in my hair also

and there are some mild proteins in most of the conditioners I use to either rinse out or leave in