5 SCRUNCHIES NOW!!! PIC HEAVY!!!(MY LHCF JOURNEY 2003 TILL NOW)

Irresistible

When I first came to LHCF I wore 2 Scrunchies and had been for a LONG time ( and stayed there for a LONG LONG TIME TOO)

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

2005 I whacked it off

Hosted on Fotki

2005-2 SCRUNCHIES 'AGAIN' AFTER CHOP

Hosted on Fotki

2006 I was back still at 2 Scrunchies!
Hosted on Fotki

2007 3 Scrunchies Finally! I really thought this was a major milestone at that time!

Aug 2008 I did an update thread with 4 Scrunchies! :yahoo:

Hosted on Fotki

Well today ladies (14 months later) I am at 5! I cant believe it!!!!! I thought my hair had stopped growing long ago at 2-3 Scrunchies, I really didnt think I would even end up getting up to 5 Scrunchies and wasnt really looking to! BUT Now I'm wondering if 6 Scrunchies is around the corner for me too??!! :freakout:

Last edited:

Ivonnovi

I'm jealous! I'm just trying to get to your "whacked off" length.

But really your hair is gorgeous and an inspiration!

Last edited:

dlewis

Iris, when you finish washing your hair and drap the towel around it to soak up the extra water....do you have a towel big enough for that?

I have a problem with the towel not being wide enough and I end up with hair hanging out the towel. I know you must have this problem because your hair is longer than mine.

Irresistible

Iris, when you finish washing your hair and drap the towel around it to soak up the extra water....do you have a towel big enough for that?

I have a problem with the towel not being wide enough and I end up with hair hanging out the towel. I know you must have this problem because your hair is longer than mine.
Hey mama

girl I dont drape a towel around my head, I just squeeze the water out and put it up in a semi bun and let it drip on a towel around my shoulders

now while doing my hair with products with a draped towel around my shoulders as it is stretching due to the products being added, thats where it can get challenging, it usually does touch my back at some point , but after all finished I just wipe of back/shoulders/ears etc with the towel

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Beautiful, thick and long. Congrats on your unexpected growth! I know that was a wonderful surprise.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Iris-
You know I covet your hair!
That's a good way to measure without doing doing a heat pass. I might try to do this. How far apart would you say your scrunchies are?

Irresistible

Iris-
You know I covet your hair!
That's a good way to measure without doing doing a heat pass. I might try to do this. How far apart would you say your scrunchies are?
Thank you girl@ :kiss:
its hard to say exactly, but at least an inch or more apart

I know its easier for me to see them in the pics cause I already know just where they are haha

but there is plenty hair intbetween each one

yep this is great way to measure growth without heat, although it would be longer with heat though, cause its still not all the way stretched, plus its not 'hanging' cause its up in the pony tail, but this is definitely one way I do see the actual growth I am getting:yep:

Geminigirl

Thank you girl

yup your right its that coconut oil. Its all I use now:yep:

You are the reason I started using coconut oil. I remember being relaxed and watching your youtube video and using this.the shine is produces is amazing and a great detangler too. It made my hair greasy but shiny. Now natural I just use it and rinse it out and still benefit from shine and softness without that greasy feel.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Thank you girl@ :kiss:
its hard to say exactly, but at least an inch or more apart

I know its easier for me to see them in the pics cause I already know just where they are haha

but there is plenty hair intbetween each one

yep this is great way to measure growth without heat, although it would be longer with heat though, cause its still not all the way stretched, plus its not 'hanging' cause its up in the pony tail, but this is definitely one way I do see the actual growth I am getting:yep:

Man, I just realized that you don't have the pony hanging low. Yeah, it's way longer! NICE!

MsBoinglicious

first off you don't need ALLLL that hair now do you??? You can afford to cut off about a good 12 inches and mail it to me so i can make a nice LF out of it...right!! *sharpens scissors*I will PM you my P.O.Box so you can mail me some hair k...deal!

Irresistible

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

This post and that face in your siggy

baahahha

I'm dyin laffin!!!!!
first off you don't need ALLLL that hair now do you??? You can afford to cut off about a good 12 inches and mail it to me so i can make a nice LF out of it...right!! *sharpens scissors*I will PM you my P.O.Box so you can mail me some hair k...deal!