2009..Easter..40 Day Speak Aloud God's Word Prayer Vigil

kayte

I was moved by TopsyTurvy's :) post that said
Tonight, I was quietly researching further into the topic and put into google 'speaking the promises of God' and this thread was on the first page.

Also ....another poster expressed interest in bumping up the thread!
As in the spiritual realm there are no coincidences ...the three of us....can invite all of us to begin posting spoken prayers on Easter Sunday..as a community of spoken prayer ..together... and to pray over each other's prayers and for that person.Very powerful blessings :)

Speaking aloud the Lord's word will begin on Easter Sunday with the 2008 Speak Aloud thread bumped up....unless there is wish to have a new thread. Also posting the first page of that thread to orient those who were not familiar with the premise.

personally...acknowledging and meditate on Christ's life, forgiveness sacrifice death
and sacrificice and joyous Easter.
Today..on Maundy Thursday and tommorow Good Friday,reflecting what are areas that has died and need{ed} to die,and what by the grace and wisdom and hand of God is to be ressurected and transformed.... and thus with that meditation, begin the forty day work of intense prayer on the journey to Ascension...

:)

The Ascension of Our Lord, a holy day of obligation, celebrates the day that Christ, in the presence of His apostles, ascended bodily into Heaven. The Ascension occurred 40 days after Easter Sunday, so it falls on a Thursday; however, in most in the United States, the celebration of the Ascension has been transferred to the following Sunday. What is the date of Ascension 2009?
Answer: Ascension Thursday falls on May 21, 2009, and it will be celebrated on that day in the provinces of Boston, Hartford, New York, Newark, Philadelphia, and the state of Nebraska.

Last edited:

kayte

From the 2008 Speak Aloud Thread...

Many in the faith believe speaking aloud the Word as an active part of putting on the armor...
speaking aloud the word of the Lord as an active prayer

over their children's protection
their husband's lives
their finances
their heart

I invite a 40 day challenge of posting God's promise(s) in your life
through the bible ..and praying/speaking it aloud through the day or once
or three times....or at even at the time you post..
and then if you like editing at the end of the day to affirm the
action of speaking aloud....praising aloud,confessing aloud
I think this is a profound spiritual armor and after 40 days
a powerful organic heart.... to allow in Jesus's promise blessing of life and more abundantly....

It can be the same daily promise as in the Jabez prayer....
or a different bible promise each day
I invite to not only speak/pray but embrace as meditation on it ..let it truly, feed and comfort and heal

Last edited:

kayte

Then He told me to speak (talk/prophesy) to the bones and say (command), "O dry bones, Listen to the words of God, for 5the Lord says,
'See! I am going to make you live and breathe again!

I spoke (aloud/talked/prophesied) these words from God, just as He told me to. Suddenly there was a rattling noise from all across the valley. The bones of each body came together and attached to each other as they used to be.

“Calleth those things that be not as though they were”

"I love the Lord He heard my cry for mercy.
Because He turned His ear to me I will call on Him as long as I live

"Is not My word like fire?" declares the LORD, "and like a hammer which shatters a rock?

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

This book of the law shall not depart out of (be removed from) your mouth. (You shall continually speak it aloud.) You shall meditate therein (upon holy scripture) day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written therein. Then you shall make your way prosperous and then you shall gave good success."

12Balaam answered Balak, ...13"I could not do anything of my own accord, good or bad, to go beyond the command of the Lord. I must say only what the Lord says."

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Pastor Kayte, there's an annointing in this thread. I will say this and then I'm going to just sit and mediate, in the presence of the Lord.

As I was reading the scriptures, something broke. Literally.

Blessed be the name of the Lord God All Mighty.... Amen and Amen. :Rose:

kayte

there's an annointing
It's hard today...very hard ...Shimmie ..but there is an annointing in each of us..
and I must say I've been praying for an annointing..thank you for your kind blessings
May the Lord bless you and keep you

topsyturvy86

Thanks for starting this thread Kayte :). I thank God for the opportunity to be a part of this prayer vigil. I'll begin my meditation today.

topsyturvy86

Happy Easter ladies!!

Joel 2:25-26 "So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wonderously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame". Amen!

I'm running with this today and through the half of next week, speaking this word of God in my life, and praying for restoration.

charmingt

Then the LORD put forth His hand and touched my mouth and the LORD said to me: "Behold, I have put My words in your mouth. See, I have this day set you over nations and over the kingdoms, to root out and to pull down, to destroy and to throw down, to build and to plant." Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying, "Jeremiah, what do you see?" And I said, "I see a branch of an almond tree." Then the LORD said to me, "You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word." Jeremiah 9-12

He is always watching ready to perform His word and His promises.

hurricane

Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled.... Hebrews 13:4.

The same power that raised Jesus from the grave now resides in us....

Father, your word will not return unto you void but will accomplish what it is set out to do.

kayte

DAY 1

And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.

25And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they{kayte} shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

26And I will make them [kayte}and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in her season; there shall be showers of blessing.

27And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they {kayte}shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their/her yoke, and delivered them/her out of the hand of those that served themselves of them/her.

28And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they{kayte} shall dwell safely, and none shall make them/her afraid.

29And I will raise up for them{kayte} a plant of renown, and they/she shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.

kayte

Day 1

Jabez was more honorable than his brothers. His mother had named him Jabez, [c] saying, "I gave birth to him in pain." 10 Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his{,my,kayte's} request.

ultrasuede

Psalm 116
Thanksgiving for Deliverance from Death
1 I love the LORD, because He has heard
My voice and my supplications.
2 Because He has inclined His ear to me,
Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.

3 The pains of death surrounded me,
And the pangs of Sheol laid hold of me;
I found trouble and sorrow.
4 Then I called upon the name of the LORD:
“O LORD, I implore You, deliver my soul!”

5 Gracious is the LORD, and righteous;
Yes, our God is merciful.
6 The LORD preserves the simple;
I was brought low, and He saved me.
7 Return to your rest, O my soul,
For the LORD has dealt bountifully with you.

8 For You have delivered my soul from death,
My eyes from tears,
And my feet from falling.
9 I will walk before the LORD
In the land of the living.
10 I believed, therefore I spoke,
“I am greatly afflicted.”
11 I said in my haste,
“All men are liars.”

12 What shall I render to the LORD
For all His benefits toward me?
13 I will take up the cup of salvation,
And call upon the name of the LORD.
14 I will pay my vows to the LORD
Now in the presence of all His people.

15 Precious in the sight of the LORD
Is the death of His saints.

16 O LORD, truly I am Your servant;
I am Your servant, the son of Your maidservant;
You have loosed my bonds.
17 I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving,
And will call upon the name of the LORD.

18 I will pay my vows to the LORD
Now in the presence of all His people,
19 In the courts of the LORD’s house,
In the midst of you, O Jerusalem.

Praise the LORD!

Ithacagurl

But blesses are those who trust in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit. Jeremiah 17:7-8

ultrasuede

Psalm 66

1 Shout with joy to God, all the earth!

2 Sing the glory of his name;
make his praise glorious!

3 Say to God, "How awesome are your deeds!
So great is your power
that your enemies cringe before you.

4 All the earth bows down to you;
they sing praise to you,
they sing praise to your name."
Selah

5 Come and see what God has done,
how awesome his works in man's behalf!

6 He turned the sea into dry land,
they passed through the waters on foot—
come, let us rejoice in him.

7 He rules forever by his power,
his eyes watch the nations—
let not the rebellious rise up against him.
Selah

8 Praise our God, O peoples,
let the sound of his praise be heard;

9 he has preserved our lives
and kept our feet from slipping.

10 For you, O God, tested us;
you refined us like silver.

11 You brought us into prison
and laid burdens on our backs.

12 You let men ride over our heads;
we went through fire and water,
but you brought us to a place of abundance.

13 I will come to your temple with burnt offerings
and fulfill my vows to you-

14 vows my lips promised and my mouth spoke
when I was in trouble.

15 I will sacrifice fat animals to you
and an offering of rams;
I will offer bulls and goats.
Selah

16 Come and listen, all you who fear God;
let me tell you what he has done for me.

17 I cried out to him with my mouth;
his praise was on my tongue.

18 If I had cherished sin in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened;

19 but God has surely listened
and heard my voice in prayer.

20 Praise be to God,
who has not rejected my prayer
or withheld his love from me!

kayte

Day 2

Jabez was more honorable than his brothers. His mother had named him Jabez, [c] saying, "I gave birth to him in pain." 10 Jabez{kayte} cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his{,my,kayte's} request.

kayte

Psalm 91

1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

hurricane

Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled.... Hebrews 13:4.

The same power that raised Jesus from the grave now resides in us....

Father, your word will not return unto you void but will accomplish what it is set out to do.

Day 2

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen. Hebrews 11:1

I am He who lives, and was dead, behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys to Hades and Death. Rev. 1:18

charmingt

For He is the living God, and steadfast forever; His kingdom is the one that shall not be destroyed, and His dominion shall endure to the end. He delivers and rescues, and He works signs and wonders in heaven and on earth, Who has delivered Daniel from the power of the lions. Daniel 6:26,27

If He can and will do it for Daniel He can and will do it for me!

kayte

Day 3

And we will receive from Him whatever we ask because we obey Him and do the things that please Him”
(I John 3:22, NLT).

kayte

"Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his{,my,kayte's} request.

kayte

PSALM 103
Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
2 Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-

3 who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,

4 who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,

5 who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

topsyturvy86

""Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; neither br disgraced,for you will not be put to shame; for you will forget the shame of your youth, and will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore.

For your maker is your husband, the Lord of Hosts is His name; and your redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.

For the Lord has called you; like a woman forsaken, and grieved in spirit, like a youthful wife when you were refused" says the Lord

"For a mere moment I have forsaken you, but with great mercies, I will gather you. With a little wrath I hid my face from you for a moment; but with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you," says the Lord, your redeemer.

"For this is like the waters of Noah to me; for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah will no longer cover the earth, so I have sworn that I will not be angry with you, nor rebuke you. For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but My kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord, who has mercy on you

"O you afflicted one, tossed with tempest and not comforted. Behold, I will lay your stones with colourful gems, and lay your foundations with sapphires. I will make your pinnacles like rubies, your gates of crystal, and all your walls like precious stones.

All you children will be taight by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.

In righteousness you shall be established. You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near you.Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.

Behold, I have created the blacksmith who blows the coals in the fire, who brings forth and instrument for his work; and I have created the spoiler to destroy.

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgement you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord. And their righteousness is from Me" Says the Lord.

This is my heritage and I recive it and claim it in Jesus's name. Amen.

(Isaiah 54: 4 - 17)

hurricane

Day 2

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen. Hebrews 11:1

I am He who lives, and was dead, behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys to Hades and Death. Rev. 1:18

Day 3

Marriage is honorable among all and the bed undefiled....
Your word will not return unto you void but will accomplish what it is sent out to do
Amen.

Last edited:

ultrasuede

Psalm 32 : 7 You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance.
Selah

8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you.

9 Do not be like the horse or the mule,
which have no understanding
but must be controlled by bit and bridle
or they will not come to you.

10 Many are the woes of the wicked,
but the LORD's unfailing love
surrounds the man who trusts in him.

charmingt

When He had called all the multitude to Himself, He said to them, "Hear Me, everyone, and understand: There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man. If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear!" Mark 7:14-16

hurricane

Day 4

And the Lord said, " it is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him." Gen 2:18

Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled Heb 13: 4

So shall My word be that goes forth from my mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

Last edited:

ultrasuede

Isaiah 58:11 (New King James Version)

11 The LORD will guide you continually,
And satisfy your soul in drought,
And strengthen your bones;
You shall be like a watered garden,
And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

Isaiah 41:10 (New King James Version)

10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

kayte

Day 4

Arise: Shine for your light has come

Create in me clean heart oh God and renw a right spirit within me

Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his{,my,kayte's} request