2009..Easter..40 Day Speak Aloud God's Word Prayer Vigil

charmingt

I make a decree that in every dominion of my kingdom men must tremble and fear before the God of Daniel. For He is the living God, and steadfast forever; His kingdom is the one which shall not be destroyed, and His dominion shall endure to the end. He delivers and rescues, and He works signs and wonders in heaven and on earth, Who has delivered Daniel from the power of the lions. Daniel 6:26,27

Last edited:

ultrasuede

Jeremiah 17:10 (New International Version)

10 "I the LORD search the heart
and examine the mind,
to reward a man according to his conduct,
according to what his deeds deserve."

kayte

Day 14

"Is it not my family God has chosen?
Yes, he has made an everlasting covenant with me.
His agreement is arranged and guaranteed in every detail.
He will ensure my safety and success.
2 Samuel 23

The first servant reported,
`Master, I invested your money and made ten times the original amount!'
"`Well done!' the king exclaimed. `You are a good servant. You have been faithful with the little I entrusted to you, so you will be governor of ten cities as your reward.'

21"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'
Matthew 25

hurricane

DAY 13/14

Zephaniah 3:18
I will rescue her that was lame, and her that was scattered I will gather together. I will establish her as something to praise with a famous reputation in the land that witnessed their shame.

Marriage is honorable among all and the bed undefiled Heb 13:4

And the Lord God said, " it is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him. Gen 2: 18

So Boaz took Ruth and she became his wife; and when he went in to her, the Lord gave her conception, and she bore a son. Ruth 4: 13

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, Buut it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isa 55:11

Amen.

charmingt

"I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely , for My anger has turned away from him. I will be like the dew to Israel; he shall grow like the lily, and lenghten his roots like Lebanon. His branches shall spread; his beauty shall be like an olive tree, and his frangrance like Lebanon. Those who dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall be revived like grain, and grow like a vine. Their scent shall be like the wine of Lebanon. "Ephraim shall say, 'What have I to do anymore with idols?' I have heard and observed him. I am like a green cypress tree; Your fruit is found in Me." Who is wise? Let him understand these things. Who is prudent? Let him know them. For the ways of the LORD are right; the righteous walk in them, but trangressors stumble in them. Hosea 14:4-9

ultrasuede

Psalm 71 - 22 I will praise you with the harp
for your faithfulness, O my God;
I will sing praise to you with the lyre,
O Holy One of Israel.

23 My lips will shout for joy
when I sing praise to you—
I, whom you have redeemed.

24 My tongue will tell of your righteous acts
all day long,
for those who wanted to harm me
have been put to shame and confusion.

ultrasuede

Isaiah 65:24 (New King James Version)

24 “ It shall come to pass
That before they call, I will answer;
And while they are still speaking, I will hear.

charmingt

For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 1 Corinthians 15:25,26

kayte

Day 15
And the Lord thy God shall bless thee in all that thou doest.
(Deuteronomy 15:18)

topsyturvy86

"Jesus said, 'consider the lilies how they grow; they toil not; they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed as one of these. If then God so clothe the grass which is today and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more shall He clothe you, O ye of little faith? And seek not that which ye shall eat or what ye shall drink; neither be ye of doubtful mind. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after; and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. But rather seek ye The Kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added unto you. Fear not little flock! for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you The Kingdom." Luke 12: 27-32

"Blessed are those who trust in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. They shall be like a tree planted by water, sending out its roots by the stream. It shall not fear when heat comes, and its leaves shall stay green; in the year of drought it is not anxious, and it does not cease to bear fruit".
Jeremiah 17:7-8

"They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." --Isaiah 40:31

kayte

Day 16
'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'?" (Matthew 19:4--5).

Last edited:

charmingt

"But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly." Matthew 6:3,4

hurricane

DAY 15/16

I will rescue her that was lame, and her that was scattered I will gather together. I will establish her as something to praise with a famous reputation in the land that witnessed their shame.

And the Lord God said, " it is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him. Gen 2: 18

So Boaz took Ruth and she became his wife; and when he went in to her, the Lord gave her conception, and she bore a son. Ruth 4: 13

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, Buut it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isa 55:11

Day 15
'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'?" (Matthew 19:4--5).

"Jesus said, 'consider the lilies how they grow; they toil not; they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed as one of these. If then God so clothe the grass which is today and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more shall He clothe you, O ye of little faith? And seek not that which ye shall eat or what ye shall drink; neither be ye of doubtful mind. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after; and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. But rather seek ye The Kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added unto you. Fear not little flock! for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you The Kingdom." Luke 12: 27-32

"Blessed are those who trust in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. They shall be like a tree planted by water, sending out its roots by the stream. It shall not fear when heat comes, and its leaves shall stay green; in the year of drought it is not anxious, and it does not cease to bear fruit".
Jeremiah 17:7-8

"They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." --Isaiah 40:31

Psalm 66:5

5 Come and see what our God has done,
what awesome miracles he performs for people!

Isaiah 65:24 (New King James Version)

24 “ It shall come to pass
That before they call, I will answer;
And while they are still speaking, I will hear.

For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 1 Corinthians 15:25,26

Amen

charmingt

"Blessed are You, LORD God of Israel, our Father, forever and ever. Yours, O LORD, is the greatness, the power and the glory, the victory and the majesty; for all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and You are exalted as head over all. Both riches and honor come from You, and You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might; in Your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all. Now therefore, our God, we thank You and praise Your glorious name."

"I know also, my God, that You test the heart and have pleasure in uprightness. As for me, in the uprightness of my heart I have willingly offered all these things; and now with joy I have seen Your people, who are present here to offer willingly to You. 1Chronicles 29:10-13, IChronicles 29:17

How blessed we all are!!:grin:

kayte

Day 17

Psalm 45
My tongue is the pen of a skillful writer.

The king is enthralled by your beauty;
honor him, for he is your lord.

12 The Daughter of Tyre will come with a gift,
men of wealth will seek your favor.

hurricane

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!" John 1:29

Day 17 Amen

charmingt

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:14-16

Last edited:

kayte

Day 18

Isaiah 43:

1 But now, thus says the LORD, your Creator, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!

Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert.

4 “Since you are precious in My sight, Since you are honored and I love you, I will give other men in your place and other peoples in exchange for your life.

hurricane

Arise: Shine for your light has come

Create in me clean heart oh God and renw a right spirit within me

Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his{,my,kayte's} request

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!" John 1:29

I believe that with God all things are possible. Amen. This word will manifest in my life because God's word will not return unto him void.
Amen.

Day 18/19

charmingt

Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who delights greatly in His commandments. His descendants will be mighty on the earth; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Wealth and riches will be in his house and his righteousness endures forever. Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness; He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. A good man deals graciously and lends; he will guide his affairs with discretion. Surely he will never be shaken;:clapping:the righteous will be in everlasting remembrance, he will not be afraid of evil tidings; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD. His heart is established; he will not be afraid, until he sees his desire upon his enemies. He has dispersed abroad, he has given to the poor; his righteousness endures forever; his horn will be exalted with honor. The wicked will see it and be grieved; he will gnash his teeth and melt away; the desire of the wicked shall perish. Psalm 112:1-10

This is definitely for us. Amen!!

kayte

Day 19
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Ephesians 3:20-21)

“Let us HOLD TIGHTLY without wavering to the hope we affirm, for GOD CAN BE TRUSTED to keep his promise.” Heb10:23
“So DO NOT throw away your confidence; it will be RICHLY rewarded.” Heb10:35

charmingt

'For thus says the Lord GOD: "Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day. And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries, and bring them to their own land; I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, in the valleys and in all the inhabited places of the country. I will feed them in good pasture, and their fold shall be on the high mountains of Israel. There they shall lie down in a good fold and feed in rich pasture on the mountains of Israel. I will feed My flock, and I will make them lie down," says the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 34:11-15

Last edited:

kayte

Day 20
NUMBERS 23:19-20

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?God is not like people. He tells no lies. He is not like humans. He doesn't change his mind. When he says something, he does it. When he makes a promise, he keeps it.

Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. ...

charmingt

But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things. I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth. Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is anticrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also. Therefore let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is the promise that He has promised us--eternal life. These things I have written to you concerning those who try to deceive you. But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him. And now, little children, abide in Him that when He appears, we may have confidence and not be ashamed before Him at His coming. If you know that He is righteous, you know tha everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him. 1 John 2:20-29

hurricane

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Ephesians 3:20-21)

“Let us HOLD TIGHTLY without wavering to the hope we affirm, for GOD CAN BE TRUSTED to keep his promise.” Heb10:23

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?God is not like people. He tells no lies. He is not like humans. He doesn't change his mind. When he says something, he does it. When he makes a promise, he keeps it.

Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. ...

Amen. Believing the impossible. Day 20

kayte

Day 21
John 14
Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. ...

charmingt

"And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. But if you do not forgive , neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses" Mark 11:25,26

topsyturvy86

1 Peter 5 :6

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he care for you.

Matthew 6:25-34

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

hurricane

“So DO NOT throw away your confidence; it will be RICHLY rewarded.” Heb10:35

John 14
Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. ...

Day 21/22 Amen.